- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 971854, 5 pages
Study of J-E Curve with Hysteresis of Carbon Nanotubes Field Emitters
Department of Physics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi 110025, India
Received 7 June 2012; Accepted 15 July 2012
Academic Editors: J. Escrig, G. Jin, and A. Kajbafvala
Copyright © 2012 Shama Parveen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. V. Eletskii, “Carbon nanotube-based electron field emitters,” Physics-Uspekhi, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 863–892, 2010.
- R. P. Raffaelle, B. J. Landi, J. D. Harris, S. G. Bailey, and A. F. Hepp, “Carbon nanotubes for power applications,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 116, no. 3, pp. 233–243, 2005.
- M. J. Fransen, T. L. van Rooy, and P. Kruit, “Field emission energy distributions from individual multiwalled carbon nanotubes,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 146, no. 1, pp. 312–327, 1999.
- Y. Cheng and O. Zhou, “Electron field emission from carbon nanotubes,” Comptes Rendus Physique, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 1021–1033, 2003.
- J. M. Bonard, M. Croci, C. Klinke, R. Kurt, O. Noury, and N. Weiss, “Carbon nanotube films as electron field emitters,” Carbon, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 1715–1728, 2002.
- J. M. Bonard, F. Maier, T. Stöckli et al., “Field emission properties of multiwalled carbon nanotubes,” Ultramicroscopy, vol. 73, no. 1–4, pp. 7–15, 1998.
- J. F. AuBuchon, C. Daraio, L. H. Chen, A. I. Gapin, and S. Jin, “Iron suicide root formation in carbon nanotubes grown by microwave PECVD,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 109, no. 51, pp. 24215–24219, 2005.
- S. Khan, K. N. Tripathi, M. Aggarwal, K. Tripathi, M. Husain, and Z. H. Khan, “Field emission properties of Fe70Pt30 catalysed multiwalled carbon nanotubes,” Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 215–228, 2007.
- J. Ali, A. Kumar, S. Husain, and M. Husain, “Effect of catalyst-deposition methods on the alignment of carbon nanotubes grown by low pressure chemical vapor deposition,” Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 175–178, 2011.
- J. M. Rosolen, C. H. Patrick Poá, S. Tronto, M. S. Marchesin, and S. R. P. Silva, “Electron field emission of carbon nanotubes on carbon felt,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 424, no. 1–3, pp. 151–155, 2006.
- S. Khan, Z. H. Khane, K. N. Tripathi, and M. Husain, “Synthesis of carbon nanotubes using Ni95Ti5 nanocrystalline film as a catalyst,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 1855–1859, 2007.
- S. Parveen, S. Husain, A. Kumar, J. Ali, and M. Husain, “Estimation of effective emitting area of carbon nanotubes based field emitters,” Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, vol. 3, pp. 794–797, 2011.
- J. Ali, A. Kumar, S. Husain, M. Kumari, Harsh, and M. Husain, “Characterization and field emission studies of uniformly distributed multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTS) film grown by low-pressure chemical vapour deposition (LPCVD),” Current Nanoscience, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 333–336, 2011.
- Y. H. Yang, C. Y. Wang, U. S. Chen, W. J. Hsieh, Y. S. Chang, and H. C. Shih, “Large-area single wall carbon nanotubes: synthesis, characterization, and electron field emission,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 111, no. 4, pp. 1601–1604, 2007.
- C. Li, G. Fang, X. Yang, N. Liu, Y. Liu, and X. Zhao, “Effect of adsorbates on field emission from flame-synthesized carbon nanotubes,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 41, no. 19, Article ID 195401, 2008.
- K. A. Dean and B. R. Chalamala, “The environmental stability of field emission from single-walled carbon nanotubes,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 75, no. 19, pp. 3017–3019, 1999.