- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 146704, 5 pages
The Modified Simple Equation Method for Exact and Solitary Wave Solutions of Nonlinear Evolution Equation: The GZK-BBM Equation and Right-Handed Noncommutative Burgers Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Pabna Science and Technology University, Pabna 6600, Bangladesh
2Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi 6205, Bangladesh
3School of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800 USM Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Received 25 November 2012; Accepted 10 January 2013
Academic Editors: A. Herrera-Aguilar, W.-H. Steeb, and H. Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Kamruzzaman Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kamruzzaman Khan, and M. Ali Akbar, “Traveling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations via the enhanced (G′/G)-expansion method,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2013.
- Kamruzzaman Khan, and M. Ali Akbar, “Traveling wave solutions of the (2+1)-dimensional Zoomeron equation and the Burgers equations via the MSE method and the Exp-function method,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2013.
- Kamruzzaman Khan, and M. Ali Akbar, “Traveling Wave Solutions of Some Coupled Nonlinear Evolution Equations,” ISRN Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Md. Nur Alam, Md. Ali Akbar, and Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, “General traveling wave solutions of the strain wave equation in microstructured solids via the new approach of generalized (G′/G)-expansion method,” Alexandria Engineering Journal, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 233–241, 2014.