- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 185719, 6 pages
QC2: A QoS Control Scheme with Quick Convergence in Wireless Sensor Networks
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Chiayi University, Chiayi 60004, Taiwan
Received 5 December 2012; Accepted 10 February 2013
Academic Editors: I. Khalil and A. Olteanu
Copyright © 2013 Hao-Li Wang and Wei-Lun Hung. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Iyer and L. Kleinrock, “QoS control for sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '03), pp. 517–521, May 2003.
- S. I. Nayer and H. H. Ali, “A dynamic energy-aware algorithm for self-optimizing wireless sensor networks,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5343, pp. 262–268, 2008.
- R. G. Tsai and H. L. Wang, “Shuffle: an enhanced QoS control by balancing energy consumption in wireless sensor networks,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6104, pp. 603–611, 2010.
- R. G. Tsai and H. L. Wang, “A coverage-aware QoS control in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Communications and Mobile Computing (CMC '10), pp. 192–196, April 2010.
- L. Zhao, C. Xu, Y. Xu, and X. Li, “Energy-aware QoS control for wireless sensor network,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA '06), pp. 1–6, 2006.
- D. Chen and P. K. Varshney, “QoS support in wireless sensor networks: a survey,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless Networks (ICWN '04), pp. 227–233, June 2004.
- J. Kay and J. Frolik, “Quality of service analysis and control for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS '04), pp. 359–368, October 2004.
- B. Liang, J. Frolik, and X. S. Wang, “Energy-efficient dynamic spatial resolution control for wireless sensor clusters,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 361–389, 2009.
- J. Frolik, “QoS control for random access wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '04), pp. 1522–1527, 2004.
- V. Pereira, “A taxonomy of wireless sensor networks with QoS,” in Proceedings of the IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS '11), pp. 1–4, 2011.
- B. Bhuyan, H. Sarma, N. Sarma, A. Kar, and R. Mall, “Quality of Service (QoS) provisioning in wireless sensor networks and related challenges,” Wireless Sensor Network, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 861–868, 2010.
- A. B. Bagula, “Modelling and implementation of QoS in wireless sensor networks: a multiconstrained traffic engineering model,” Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2010, Article ID 468737, 2010.
- D. Changmin, “Topology controlling for QoS in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM '09), pp. 1–4, September 2009.
- J. A. Jiang, T. S. Lin, C. L. Chuang et al., “A QoS-guaranteed coverage precedence routing algorithm for wireless sensor networks,” Sensors, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 3418–3438, 2011.