- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209518, 9 pages
Spectrophotometric Determination of Some Non-Sedating Antihistamines Using Erythrosine B
Department of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University, Assiut 71526, Egypt
Received 9 April 2013; Accepted 12 May 2013
Academic Editors: A. Garcia Asuero, E. T. Haupt, B. K. Jena, J. B. MacMillan, and A. Senthil Kumar
Copyright © 2013 Michael E. El-Kommos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael E. El-Kommos, Samia M. El-Gizawy, Noha N. Atia, and Noha M. Hosny, “Thin layer chromatography-densitometric determination of some non-sedating antihistamines in combination with pseudoephedrine or acetaminophen in synthetic mixtures and in pharmaceutical formulations,” Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 391–400, 2013.
- Michael E. El-Kommos, Samia M. El-Gizawy, Noha N. Atia, and Noha M. Hosny, “Analysis for commonly prescribed non-sedating antihistamines,” Analytical Chemistry Research, 2014.