- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 238428, 18 pages
Nanoparticles for Brain Drug Delivery
Department of Health Sciences, University of Milano-Bicocca, Via Cadore 48, 20900 Monza, Italy
Received 20 March 2013; Accepted 11 April 2013
Academic Editors: H. Itoh, H. Pant, and M. Seno
Copyright © 2013 Massimo Masserini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sama Sleiman, and Giovanni Coppola, “Epigenetics of Alzheimer's Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia,” Neurotherapeutics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 709–721, 2013.
- Catalina Anisoara Peptu, Lacramioara Ochiuz, Liana Alupei, Cristian Peptu, and Marcel Popa, “Carbohydrate Based Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery Across Biological Barriers,” Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 2107–2148, 2014.
- Tanima Bose, Diane Latawiec, Partha Pratim Mondal, and Subhra Mandal, “Overview of nano-drugs characteristics for clinical application: the journey from the entry to the exit point,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 16, no. 8, 2014.
- Stanley Bazarek, and Daniel A. Peterson, “Prospects for engineering neurons from local neocortical cell populations as cell-mediated therapy for neurological disorders,” Journal of Comparative Neurology, 2014.
- Aikaterini Lalatsa, and Andreas G. Schatzlein, “Strategies To Deliver Peptide Drugs to the Brain,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1081–1093, 2014.
- Kavitha Siva, Giuseppina Covello, and Michela A. Denti, “Exon-Skipping Antisense Oligonucleotides to Correct Missplicing in Neurogenetic Diseases,” Nucleic Acid Therapeutics, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 69–86, 2014.
- Dan Liu, Bingqian Lin, Wei Shao, Zhi Zhu, Tianhai Ji, and Chaoyong Yang, “In Vitro and in Vivo Studies on the Transport of PEGylated Silica Nanoparticles across the Blood-Brain Barrier,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 2131–2136, 2014.
- Genaro Gabriel Ortiz, Fermín Paul Pacheco-Moisés, Miguel Ángel Macías-Islas, Luis Javier Flores-Alvarado, Mario A. Mireles-Ramírez, Erika Daniela González-Renovato, Vanessa Elizabeth Hernández-Navarro, Angélica Lizeth Sánchez-López, and Moisés Alejandro Alatorre-Jiménez, “Role of the Blood-Brain Barrier in Multiple Sclerosis,” Archives of Medical Research, 2014.
- Hasan Ebrahimi Shahmabadi, Fatemeh Movahedi, Maedeh Koohi Moftakhari Esfahani, Seyed Ebrahim Alavi, Ali Eslamifar, Gholamreza Mohammadi Anaraki, and Azim Akbarzadeh, “Efficacy of Cisplatin-loaded polybutyl cyanoacrylate nanoparticles on the glioblastoma,” Tumor Biology, 2014.