- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 380239, 11 pages
Health Monitoring for Elderly: An Application Using Case-Based Reasoning and Cluster Analysis
Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems, Örebro University, 701 82 Örebro, Sweden
Received 24 March 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editors: T.-C. Chen, G. L. Foresti, Z. Liu, and R. Rada
Copyright © 2013 Mobyen Uddin Ahmed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hadi Banaee, Mobyen Ahmed, and Amy Loutfi, “Data Mining for Wearable Sensors in Health Monitoring Systems: A Review of Recent Trends and Challenges,” Sensors, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 17472–17500, 2013.
- S. M. N. Arosha Senanayake, Owais Ahmed Malik, Pg. Mohammad Iskandar, and Dansih Zaheer, “A knowledge-based intelligent framework for anterior cruciate ligament rehabilitation monitoring,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 20, pp. 127–141, 2014.
- Kirupa Ganapathy, V. Vaidehi, and Dhivya Poorani, “Sensor based efficient decision making framework for remote healthcare,” Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 461–481, 2015.