- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 390160, 8 pages
Voltage Mode Astable Multivibrator Using Single CDBA
1Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Delhi Technological University, Bawana Road, Delhi 110042, India
2Department of Electronics Engineering, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004, India
Received 21 January 2013; Accepted 14 February 2013
Academic Editors: H. A. Alzaher and H.-C. Chien
Copyright © 2013 Rajeshwari Pandey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Toumazou, F. J. Lidgey, and D. G. Haigh, Analogue IC Design: The Current Mode Approach, Peregrinus, London, UK, 1990.
- C. Acar and S. Ozoguz, “A new versatile building block: current differencing buffered amplifier suitable for analog signal-processing filters,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 157–160, 1999.
- C. Cakir and O. Cicekoglu, “Low-voltage high-performance CMOS current differencing buffered amplifier (CDBA),” in Proceedings of the 4th Ph.D. Research in Microelectronics and Electronics Conference (PRIME '08), pp. 37–40, June 2008.
- A. Sedra and K. C. Smith, Microelectronic Circuits, Oxford University Press, London, UK, 4th edition, 1998.
- W.-S. Chung, H. Kim, H. W. Cha, and H. J. Kim, “Triangular/square-wave generator with independently controllable frequency and amplitude,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 105–109, 2005.
- D. Pal, A. Srinivasulu, B. B. Pal, A. Demosthenous, and B. N. Das, “Current conveyor-based square/triangular waveform generators with improved linearity,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 2174–2180, 2009.
- B. Almashary and H. Alhokail, “Current-mode triangular wave generator using CCIIs,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 239–243, 2000.
- M. T. Abuelma'atti and S. M. Al-Shahrani, “New CFOA-based triangular/square wave generator,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 84, no. 6, pp. 583–588, 1998.
- M. B. Amer and M. A. Ibbini, “Novel single-element- controlled CFOA-based square wave oscillator,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Systems Signals and Devices, pp. 1–5, 2005.
- A. K. M. S. Haque, M. M. Hossain, W. A. Davis, H. T. Russell, and R. L. Carter, “Design of sinusoidal, triangular, and square wave generator using current feedback operational amplifier (CFOA),” in Proceedings of the IEEE Region 5 Conference, pp. 1–5, April 2008.
- C. L. Hou, H. C. Chien, and Y. K. Lo, “Square wave generators employing OTRAs,” IEE Proceedings Circuits, Devices & Systems, vol. 152, no. 6, pp. 718–722, 2005.
- S. Ozcan, A. Toker, C. Acar, H. Kuntman, and O. Cicekoglu, “Single resistance-controlled sinusoidal oscillators employing current differencing buffered amplifier,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 169–174, 2000.
- AD844 Current Feedback Op-Amp Data Sheet, Analog Devices Inc., Norwood, Mass, USA, 1990.