- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 408596, 9 pages
On the Failure and Fracture of Polymer Foam Containing Discontinuities
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of South Carolina, 300 Main Street, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
Received 19 June 2013; Accepted 4 August 2013
Academic Editors: Y. Hiraoka and K. Hokamoto
Copyright © 2013 Addis Kidane. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Mallon, B. Koohbor, A. Kidane, and M.A. Sutton, “Fracture Behavior of Prestressed Composites Subjected to Shock Loading: A DIC-Based Study,” Experimental Mechanics, 2014.
- Behrad Koohbor, Silas Mallon, Addis Kidane, and Michael A. Sutton, “A DIC-based study of in-plane mechanical response and fracture of orthotropic carbon fiber reinforced composite,” Composites Part B: Engineering, 2014.
- Behrad Koohbor, Silas Mallon, Addis Kidane, and Wei-Yang Lu, “The Deformation and Failure Response of Closed-Cell PMDI Foams Subjected to Dynamic Impact Loading,” Polymer Testing, 2015.
- S. Ravindran, A. Tessema, and A. Kidane, “Note: Dynamic meso-scale full field surface deformation measurement of heterogeneous materials,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 036108, 2016.