- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 453561, 5 pages
Circulating CCL5 Levels in Patients with Breast Cancer: Is There a Correlation with Lymph Node Metastasis?
1Multidisciplinary Breast Center, KU Leuven, University Hospitals, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
2Department of Oncology, KU Leuven, Surgical Oncology, University Hospitals, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
3Laboratory of Experimental Oncology (LEO), Department of Oncology, KU Leuven and Department of General Medical Oncology, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven Cancer Institute, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
4Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and Statistical Bioinformatics, KU Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
5Department of Pathology, KU Leuven, University Hospitals, Minderbroederstraat 12, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Received 26 March 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editors: S. Seki, A. Taylor-Robinson, and A. Vicente
Copyright © 2013 Ann Smeets et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tanusree Paul, Christian Schumann, Stefan Rüdiger, Stefan Boeck, Volker Heinemann, Volker Kächele, Michael Steffens, Catharina Scholl, Vivien Hichert, Thomas Seufferlein, and Julia Carolin Stingl, “Cytokine regulation by epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors and epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor associated skin toxicity in cancer patients,” European Journal of Cancer, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1855–1863, 2014.
- Alfonso Colombatti, “The Inflammatory Chemokine CCL5 and Cancer Progression,” Mediators of Inflammation, 2014.