- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 487270, 16 pages
Differential Forms in Lattice Field Theories: An Overview
ElectroScience Laboratory, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43212, USA
Received 13 November 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editors: J. Banasiak, F. Sugino, and G. F. Torres del Castillo
Copyright © 2013 F. L. Teixeira. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gianluca Calcagni, Daniele Oriti, and Johannes Thuerigen, “Laplacians on discrete and quantum geometries,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 30, no. 12, 2013.
- Jose A. Zapata, “Multisymplectic effective general boundary field theory,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 31, no. 9, 2014.
- Haksu Moon, Fernando L. Teixeira, and Yuri A. Omelchenko, “Exact charge-conserving scatter-gather algorithm for particle-in-cell simulations on unstructured grids: A geometric perspective,” Computer Physics Communications, 2015.