- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 509316, 17 pages
Conceptual Problems in Quantum Gravity and Quantum Cosmology
Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Cologne, Zülpicher Strasse 77, 50937 Köln, Germany
Received 26 May 2013; Accepted 28 June 2013
Academic Editors: M. Montesinos and M. Sebawe Abdalla
Copyright © 2013 Claus Kiefer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonin Coutant, “Unitary and nonunitary transitions around a cosmological bounce,” Physical Review D, vol. 89, no. 12, 2014.
- Luis Gonzalez-Mestres, “Ultra-high energy physics and standard basic principles,” EPJ Web of Conferences, vol. 71, pp. 00062, 2014.
- S. Jalalzadeh, and P. V. Moniz, “Dirac observables and boundary proposals in quantum cosmology,” Physical Review D, vol. 89, no. 8, 2014.
- V. D. Ivashchuk, and V. N. Melnikov, “Quantum billiards in multidimensional models with branes,” European Physical Journal C, vol. 74, no. 3, 2014.
- Gianluca Calcagni, Claus Kiefer, and Christian F. Steinwachs, “Quantum cosmological consistency condition for inflation,” Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics, vol. 2014, no. 10, pp. 026–026, 2014.
- H. S. Vieira, and V. B. Bezerra, “Quantum Newtonian cosmology and the biconfluent Heun functions,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 092501, 2015.
- T. Rostami, S. Jalalzadeh, and P. V. Moniz, “Quantum cosmological intertwining: Factor ordering and boundary conditions from hidden symmetries,” Physical Review D, vol. 92, no. 2, 2015.
- Stuart Marongwe, “The Schwarzschild solution to the Nexus graviton field,” International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics, vol. 12, no. 04, pp. 1550042, 2015.
- J. A. Nieto, and L. A. Beltrán, “Towards an alternative gravitational theory,” Modern Physics Letters A, pp. 1550068, 2015.
- S. Jalalzadeh, T. Rostami, and P. V. Moniz, “Quantum cosmology: From hidden symmetries towards a new (supersymmetric) perspective,” International Journal of Modern Physics D, pp. 1630009, 2016.
- Antonin Coutant, “Semiclassical momentum representation in quantum cosmology,” Physical Review D, vol. 93, no. 4, 2016.