- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 529306, 9 pages
Minor Volatile Compounds in White Wines from Canary Islands, Madeira, and Pico (Azores) by Headspace Solid-Phase Microextraction-Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry: A Qualitative Study
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Science, University of La Laguna, 38071 La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain
Received 2 September 2013; Accepted 23 September 2013
Academic Editors: P. Campíns-Falcó and P. A. Siskos
Copyright © 2013 S. J. Pérez-Olivero et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Plutowska and W. Wardencki, “Application of gas chromatography-olfactometry (GC-O) in analysis and quality assessment of alcoholic beverages—a review,” Food Chemistry, vol. 107, no. 1, pp. 449–463, 2008.
- X. Yang and T. Peppard, “Solid-phase microextraction for flavor analysis,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 1925–1930, 1994.
- M. E. Miller and J. D. Stuart, “Comparison of gas-sampled and SPME-sampled static headspace for the determination of volatile flavor components,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 23–27, 1999.
- T. Hyötyläinen and M.-L. Riekkola, “Sorbent- and liquid-phase microextraction techniques and membrane-assisted extraction in combination with gas chromatographic analysis: a review,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 614, no. 1, pp. 27–37, 2008.
- B. Plutowska and W. Wardencki, “Aromagrams—aromatic profiles in the appreciation of food quality,” Food Chemistry, vol. 101, no. 2, pp. 845–872, 2007.
- J. J. Rodríguez-Bencomo, J. E. Conde, M. A. Rodríguez-Delgado, F. García-Montelongo, and J. P. Pérez-Trujillo, “Determination of esters in dry and sweet white wines by headspace solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 963, no. 1-2, pp. 213–223, 2002.
- J. J. Rodríguez-Bencomo, J. E. Conde, F. García-Montelongo, and J. P. Pérez-Trujillo, “Determination of major compounds in sweet wines by headspace solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 991, no. 1, pp. 13–22, 2003.
- M. Mestres, M. P. Martí, O. Busto, and J. Guasch, “Simultaneous analysis of thiols, sulphides and disulphides in wine aroma by headspace solid-phase microextraction-gas chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 849, no. 1, pp. 293–297, 1999.
- M. Mestres, M. P. Martí, O. Busto, and J. Guasch, “Analysis of low-volatility organic sulphur compounds in wines by solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 881, no. 1-2, pp. 583–590, 2000.
- J. S. Câmara, M. Arminda Alves, and J. C. Marques, “Development of headspace solid-phase microextraction-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry methodology for analysis of terpenoids in Madeira wines,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 555, no. 2, pp. 191–200, 2006.
- R. Noguerol-Pato, C. González-Barreiro, B. Cancho-Grande, and J. Simal-Gándara, “Quantitative determination and characterisation of the main odourants of Mencía monovarietal red wines,” Food Chemistry, vol. 117, no. 3, pp. 473–484, 2009.
- Z. Zeng, H. Zhang, T. Zhang, S. Tamogami, and J. Y. Chen, “Analysis of flavor volatiles of glutinous rice during cooking by combined gas chromatography-mass spectrometry with modified headspace solid-phase microextraction method,” Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 347–353, 2009.
- P. Alanis, S. Ashkan, C. Krauter, S. Campbell, and A. S. Hasson, “Emissions of volatile fatty acids from feed at dairy facilities,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 44, no. 39, pp. 5084–5092, 2010.
- M. Bueno, L. Culleré, J. Cacho, and V. Ferreira, “Chemical and sensory characterization of oxidative behavior in different wines,” Food Research International, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 1423–1428, 2010.
- L. Armada, E. Fernández, and E. Falqué, “Influence of several enzymatic treatments on aromatic composition of white wines,” LWT—Food Science and Technology, vol. 43, no. 10, pp. 1517–1525, 2010.
- S. J. Pérez Olivero and J. P. Pérez Trujillo, “A new method for the determination of carbonyl compounds in wines by headspace solid-phase microextraction coupled to gas chromatography-ion trap mass spectrometry,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 58, no. 24, pp. 12976–12985, 2010.
- V. Ferreira, N. Ortín, A. Escudero, R. López, and J. Cacho, “Chemical characterization of the aroma of Grenache rosé wines: aroma extract dilution analysis, quantitative determination, and sensory reconstitution studies,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 14, pp. 4048–4054, 2002.
- R. López, N. Ortín, J. P. Pérez-Trujillo, J. Cacho, and V. Ferreira, “Impact odorants of different young white wines from the Canary Islands,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 3419–3425, 2003.
- K. B. Shure and T. E. Acree, “Changes in the odor-active compounds in Vitis labruscana cv. Concord during growth and development,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 350–353, 1994.
- J. Marais, C. J. van Wyk, and A. Rapp, “Effect of sunlight and shade on norisoprenoid levels in maturing weisser Riesling and Chenin blanc grapes and weisser Riesling wines,” South African Journal for Enology and Viticulture, vol. 13, pp. 23–32, 1992.