- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 534763, 8 pages
Method Development and Validation for Estimation of Eperisone Hydrochloride as API and in Tablet Dosage Form by Two Spectroscopic Methods
Department of Quality Assurance, Lachoo Memorial College of Science & Technology (Autonomous), Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, India
Received 24 July 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Academic Editors: A. Garcia Asuero, S. Göktürk, A. Niazi, and A. Szemik-Hojniak
Copyright © 2013 Joytosh Banerjee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Sittig, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Encyclopaedia, vol. 2, William Andrew Publishing, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2007.
- S. C. Sweetman, Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference, Pharmaceutical Press, London, UK, 36th edition, 2009.
- S. R. Crouch, T. F. Cullen, A. Scheeline, and E. S. Kirkor, “Kinetic determinations and some kinetic aspects of analytical chemistry,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 70, no. 12, pp. 53R–106R, 1998.
- H. L. Pardue, “Kinetic aspects of analytical chemistry,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 216, no. C, pp. 69–107, 1989.
- “Kinetic specroscopy,” http://www.asdlib.org/onlineArticles/ecourseware/Analytical%20Chemistry%202.0/Text_Files_files/Chapter13.pdf, 2012.
- B. Melilli, C. Piazza, D. C. Vitale et al., “Human pharmacokinetics of the muscle relaxant, eperisone hydrochloride by liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry,” European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 71–78, 2011.
- T. Saito, T. Yamagiwa, Y. Yui et al., “Monolithic spin-column extraction and GC-MS method for the assay of eperisone in human serum,” Journal of Health Science, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 598–605, 2010.
- L. Ding, X. Wang, Z. Yang, and Y. Chen, “The use of HPLC/MS, GC/MS, NMR, UV and IR to identify a degradation product of eperisone hydrochloride in the tablets,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 282–287, 2008.
- X. Wei, L. Ding, J. Gao et al., “Pharmacokinetics and bioequivalence of eperisone hydrochloride tablet in healthy subjects,” Yaoxue Xuebao, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 309–311, 2004.
- T. Takamatsu, K. Yamazaki, M. Kayano, F. Takenaka, M. Hasui, and T. Ohkawa, “Determination of eperisone in human plasma by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry,” Journal of Chromatography, vol. 584, no. 2, pp. 261–266, 1992.
- G. Lunn, HPLC Methods for Recently Approved Pharmaceuticals, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 2005.
- Japanese Pharmacopoeia, Japanese Society of Pharmacopoeia, 15th edition, 2007.
- F. A. Skoog, F. J. Holler, and S. R. Crouch, “Introduction to UV spectroscopy,” in Principle of Instrumental Analysis, pp. 381–385, Brooks/Cole, Singapore, 6th edition, 2007.
- Z. D. Hill and P. MacCarthy, “Novel approach to job's method: an undergraduate experiment,” Journal of Chemical Education, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 162–167, 1986.
- International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), “Validation of analytical procedures: text and methodology,” Harmonized tripartite guideline Q2(R1), 2005.
- United States Pharmacopeia 34 and National Formulary 29, General Chapter 1225, Validation of Compendial Procedures, vol. 1, United States Pharmacopeial Convention, Rockville, Md, USA, 2011.
- I. A. Khan and A. Khanum, Biostats for Pharmacy, Ukaaz, Hyderabad, India, 2nd edition, 2008.
- S. Bolton and C. Bon, Pharmaceutical Statistics: Practical and Clinical Application, Informa Healthcare, New York, NY, USA, 5th edition, 2009.