- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 536069, 8 pages
Process of Identifying Stress Fields from Strain Fields in the Specimen with a Hole
1Department of Material Engineering, Faculty of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava, 17. Listopadu 15, Poruba, 708 33 Ostrava, Czech Republic
2Department of Non-Ferrous Metals, Refining and Recycling, Faculty of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava, 17. Listopadu 15/2172, Poruba, 708 33 Ostrava, Czech Republic
Received 16 July 2013; Accepted 16 September 2013
Academic Editors: Y. C. Lu and J. M. Prado
Copyright © 2013 Michaela Štamborská et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Cooreman, D. Lecompte, H. Sol, J. Vantomme, and D. Debruyne, “Elasto-plastic material parameter identification by inverse methods: calculation of the sensitivity matrix,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 44, no. 13, pp. 4329–4341, 2007.
- H. Tao, N. Zhang, and W. Tong, “An iterative procedure for determining effective stress-strain curves of sheet metals,” International Journal of Mechanics and Materials in Design, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 13–27, 2009.
- J. Kajberg and G. Lindkvist, “Characterisation of materials subjected to large strains by inverse modelling based on in-plane displacement fields,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 41, no. 13, pp. 3439–3459, 2004.
- M. Grédiac, F. Pierron, S. Avril, and E. Toussaint, “The virtual fields method for extracting constitutive parameters from full-field measurements: a review,” Strain, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 233–253, 2006.
- M. Grédiac and F. Pierron, “Applying the virtual fields method to the identification of elasto-plastic constitutive parameters,” International Journal of Plasticity, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 602–627, 2006.
- F. Pierron, S. Avril, and V. T. Tran, “Extension of the virtual fields method to elasto-plastic material identification with cyclic loads and kinematic hardening,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 47, no. 22-23, pp. 2993–3010, 2010.
- M. Rossi and F. Pierron, “Identification of plastic constitutive parameters at large deformations from three dimensional displacement fields,” Computational Mechanics, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 53–71, 2012.
- T. Cohen, R. Masri, and D. Durban, “Analysis of circular hole expansion with generalized yield criteria,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 46, no. 20, pp. 3643–3650, 2009.
- V. G. Ukadgaonker and D. K. N. Rao, “A general solution for stresses around holes in symmetric laminates under inplane loading,” Composite Structures, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 339–354, 2000.
- K. Ting, K. T. Chen, and W. S. Yang, “Stress analysis of the multiple circular holes with the rhombic array using alternating method,” International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol. 76, no. 8, pp. 503–514, 1999.
- N. Troyani, C. Gomes, and G. Sterlacci, “Theoretical stress concentration factors for short rectangular plates with centered circular holes,” Journal of Mechanical Design, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 126–128, 2002.
- D. Durban and V. Birman, “On the elasto-plastic stress concentration at a circular hole in an anisotropic sheet,” Acta Mechanica, vol. 43, no. 1-2, pp. 73–84, 1982.
- T. Iwaki, “Stress concentrations in a plate with two unequal circular holes,” International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 1077–1090, 1980.
- G. B. Sinclair, “On the effect on stress concentration of rounding the edges of a hole through a plate,” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 731–734, 1980.
- W. T. Lankford, S. C. Snyder, and J. A. Bausher, “New criteria for predicting the press performance of deep drawing sheets,” Transactions of the American Society of Metals, vol. 42, pp. 1197–1232, 1950.
- M. Rossi, F. Pierron, M. Štamborská, and F. Šimčák, “Identification of the anisotropic plastic behaviour of sheet metals at large strains,” Experimental and Applied Mechanics, vol. 4, pp. 229–235, 2013.
- R. Hill, “A theory of yielding and plastic flow of anisotropic metals,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A, vol. 193, pp. 281–297, 1948.
- M. Rossi, G. B. Broggiato, and S. Papalini, “Application of digital image correlation to the study of planar anisotropy of sheet metals at large strains,” Meccanica, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 185–199, 2008.