- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 567501, 8 pages
The Field and Energy Distributions of the Fundamental Mode in the Solid-Core Photonic Crystal Fibers for Different Geometric Parameters
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science and Arts, Erciyes University, 38039 Kayseri, Turkey
Received 16 June 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editors: Y. S. Kivshar and S. Ponomarenko
Copyright © 2013 Halime Demir Inci and Sedat Ozsoy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Knight, T. A. Birks, P. S. J. Russell, and D. M. Atkin, “All-silica single-mode optical fiber with photonic crystal cladding,” Optics Letters, vol. 21, no. 19, pp. 1547–1549, 1996.
- J. C. Knight, “Photonic crystal fibres,” Nature, vol. 424, no. 6950, pp. 847–851, 2003.
- S. Arismar Cerqueira Jr., F. Luan, C. M. B. Cordeiro, A. K. George, and J. C. Knight, “Hybrid photonic crystal fiber,” Optics Express, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 926–931, 2006.
- T. A. Birks, J. C. Knight, and P. S. J. Russell, “Endlessly single-mode photonic crystal fiber,” Optics Letters, vol. 22, no. 13, pp. 961–963, 1997.
- A. Ortigosa-Blanch, J. C. Knight, W. J. Wadsworth et al., “Highly birefringent photonic crystal fibers,” Optics Letters, vol. 25, no. 18, pp. 1325–1327, 2000.
- W. J. Wadsworth, A. Ortigosa-Blanch, J. C. Knight, T. A. Birks, T.-P. M. Man, and P. S. J. Russell, “Supercontinuum generation in photonic crystal fibers and optical fiber tapers: a novel light source,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 2148–2155, 2002.
- M. D. Nielsen, J. R. Folkenberg, N. A. Mortensen, and A. Bjarklev, “Bandwidth comparison of photonic crystal fibers and conventional single-mode fibers,” Optics Express, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 430–435, 2004.
- S. O. Konorov, A. M. Zheltikov, and M. Scalora, “Photonic-crystal fiber as a multifunctional optical sensor and sample collector,” Optics Express, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 3454–3459, 2005.
- K. Saitoh and M. Koshiba, “Single-polarization single-mode photonic crystal fibers,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 1384–1386, 2003.
- T. M. Monro, D. J. Richardson, N. G. R. Broderick, and P. J. Bennett, “Modeling large air fraction holey optical fibers,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 50–56, 2000.
- J. Jin, The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2002.