- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 572170, 6 pages
Development and Validation of RP-HPLC Method for Azilsartan Medoxomil Potassium Quantitation in Human Plasma by Solid Phase Extraction Procedure
Department of Chemistry, Saurashtra University, Rajkot 36005, India
Received 21 June 2013; Accepted 14 August 2013
Academic Editors: I. P. Gerothanassis, B. Liu, and S. Pandey
Copyright © 2013 Paras P. Vekariya and Hitendra S. Joshi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Reema H. Rupareliya, and Hitendra S. Joshi, “Stability Indicating Simultaneous Validation of Telmisartan and Cilnidipine with Forced Degradation Behavior Study by RP-HPLC in Tablet Dosage Form,” ISRN Chromatography, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Walid M. Ebeid, Ehab F. Elkady, Asmaa A. El-Zaher, Ramzia I. El-Bagary, and Gabor Patonay, “Stability-indicating RP-LC method for determination of azilsartan medoxomil and chlorthalidone in pharmaceutical dosage forms: application to degradation kinetics,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 406, no. 26, pp. 6701–6712, 2014.