- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 572170, 6 pages
Development and Validation of RP-HPLC Method for Azilsartan Medoxomil Potassium Quantitation in Human Plasma by Solid Phase Extraction Procedure
Department of Chemistry, Saurashtra University, Rajkot 36005, India
Received 21 June 2013; Accepted 14 August 2013
Academic Editors: I. P. Gerothanassis, B. Liu, and S. Pandey
Copyright © 2013 Paras P. Vekariya and Hitendra S. Joshi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- European Medicines Agency, “Edarbi (Azilsartan Medoxomil Potassium),” Assessment Report Procedure no. EMEA/H/C/002293, 2011.
- Press announcement by The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm244722.htm.
- M. Gasparo, K. J. Catt, T. Inagami, J. W. Wright, and T. Unger, “International union of pharmacology. XXIII. The angiotensin II receptors,” Pharmacological Reviews, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 415–472, 2000.
- M. Ojima, H. Igata, M. Tanaka et al., “In vitro antagonistic properties of a new angiotensin type 1 receptor blocker, azilsartan, in receptor binding and function studies,” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, vol. 336, no. 3, pp. 801–808, 2011.
- G. L. Bakris, D. Sica, M. Weber et al., “The comparative effects of azilsartan medoxomil and olmesartan on ambulatory and clinic blood pressure,” Journal of Clinical Hypertension, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 81–88, 2011.
- W. B. White, M. A. Weber, D. Sica et al., “Effects of the angiotensin receptor blocker azilsartan medoxomil versus olmesartan and valsartan on ambulatory and clinic blood pressure in patients with stages 1 and 2 hypertension,” Hypertension, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 413–420, 2011.
- K. Madhubabu and K. Bikshalbabu, “Reverse phase—Hplc method development and validation of azilsartan medoxomil and chlortalidone in pharmaceutical dosage form,” Journal of Atoms and Molecules, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 117–126, 2012.
- “Guidance for industry: bio analytical method validation,” US Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, CDER, Rockville, Md, USA, May 2001, http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm070107.pdf.