- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 584672, 5 pages
Impact of Real-Time Elastography versus Systematic Prostate Biopsy Method on Cancer Detection Rate in Men with a Serum Prostate-Specific Antigen between 2.5 and 10 ng/mL
1Department of Urology, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, Via Manzoni 56, Rozzano, 20089 Milan, Italy
2Service of Echography, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, Via Manzoni 56, Rozzano, 20089 Milan, Italy
3Department of Pathology, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, Via Manzoni 56, Rozzano, 20089 Milan, Italy
4Service of Statistics, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, Via Manzoni 56, Rozzano, 20089 Milan, Italy
5Laboratory of Molecular Gastroenterology, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, Via Manzoni 56, Rozzano, 20089 Milan, Italy
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 24 December 2012
Academic Editors: L.-M. Sun and K. van Golen
Copyright © 2013 Gianluigi Taverna et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alexandru Florin Badea, Monica Lupsor Platon, Maria Crisan, Carlo Cattani, Iulia Badea, Gaetano Pierro, Gianpaolo Sannino, and Grigore Baciut, “Fractal Analysis of Elastographic Images for Automatic Detection of Diffuse Diseases of Salivary Glands: Preliminary Results,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yngve Nygard, Svein A. Haukaas, Ole J. Halvorsen, Karsten Gravdal, Jannicke Frugard, Lars A. Akslen, and Christian Beisland, “A positive real-time elastography is an independent marker for detection of high-risk prostate cancers in the primary biopsy setting,” Bju International, vol. 113, no. 5B, pp. E90–E97, 2014.
- Georg Salomon, and Jonas Schiffmann, “Real-Time Elastography for the Detection of Prostate Cancer,” Current Urology Reports, vol. 15, no. 3, 2014.
- D. Junker, T. De Zordo, M. Quentin, M. Ladurner, J. Bektic, W. Horniger, W. Jaschke, and F. Aigner, “Real-Time Elastography of the Prostate,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.