- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 598251, 7 pages
Human Sprouty1 Suppresses Urokinase Receptor-Stimulated Cell Migration and Invasion
Department of Surgery, Cancer Research Laboratories, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2217, Australia
Received 5 July 2013; Accepted 13 August 2013
Academic Editors: H. Himeno, D. Hoja-Lukowicz, Y. Ihara, T. Kietzmann, and F. Lesage
Copyright © 2013 Ahmed H. Mekkawy and David L. Morris. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Samar Masoumi-Moghaddam, Afshin Amini, Anahid Ehteda, Ai-Qun Wei, and David Lawson Morris, “The expression of the Sprouty 1 protein inversely correlates with growth, proliferation, migration and invasion of ovarian cancer cells,” Journal of Ovarian Research, vol. 7, 2014.
- Samar Masoumi-Moghaddam, Afshin Amini, and David Lawson Morris, “The developing story of Sprouty and cancer,” Cancer and Metastasis Reviews, 2014.
- Ahmed H. Mekkawy, Mohammad H. Pourgholami, and David L. Morris, “Human Sprouty1 suppresses growth, migration, and invasion in human breast cancer cells,” Tumor Biology, 2014.