- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 610126, 9 pages
Range Expansion of Ambrosia artemisiifolia in Europe Is Promoted by Climate Change
1Biodiversity Dynamics and Climate Change, Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre, Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
2Institute of Ecology, Evolution and Diversity, Goethe University, Max-von-Laue-Straße 13, 60438 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 2 December 2012
Academic Editors: P. Borges, A. Chappelka, P. Ferrandis, and S. N. Francoeur
Copyright © 2013 Sarah Cunze et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marje Prank, Daniel S. Chapman, James M. Bullock, Jordina Belmonte, Uwe Berger, Aslog Dahl, Siegfried Jaeger, Irina Kovtunenko, Donat Magyar, Sami Niemela, Auli Rantio-Lehtimaki, Viktoria Rodinkova, Ingrida Sauliene, Elena Severova, Branko Sikoparija, and Mikhail Sofiev, “An operational model for forecasting ragweed pollen release and dispersion in Europe,” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, vol. 182, pp. 43–53, 2013.
- M. Smith, L. Cecchi, C. A. Skjoth, and G. Karrer, “Common ragweed: A threat to environmental health in Europe,” Environment International, vol. 61, pp. 115–126, 2013.
- Natalija Milcic-Matic, Olga Vuckovic, Katarina Smiljanic, Lidija Burazer, Jana Ognjenovic, Dragana Stanic-Vucinic, Tanja Cirkovic Velickovic, and Nikola Popovic, “Immunoproteomic characterization of Ambrosia artemisiifolia pollen allergens in canine atopic dermatitis,” Veterinary Immunology And Immunopathology, vol. 155, no. 1-2, pp. 38–47, 2013.
- Felix Heydel, and Oliver Tackenberg, “Are Plant Species Able to Keep Pace with the Rapidly Changing Climate?,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.
- Marion Carmen Leiblein-Wild, and Oliver Tackenberg, “Phenotypic variation of 38 European Ambrosia artemisiifolia populations measured in a common garden experiment,” Biological Invasions, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 2003–2015, 2014.
- H. Mueller-Schaerer, S. T. E. Lommen, M. Rossinelli, M. Bonini, M. Boriani, G. Bosio, and U. Schaffner, “Ophraella communa, the ragweed leaf beetle, has successfully landed in Europe: fortunate coincidence or threat?,” Weed Research, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 109–119, 2014.
- Marion Carmen Leiblein-Wild, Rana Kaviani, and Oliver Tackenberg, “Germination and seedling frost tolerance differ between the native and invasive range in common ragweed,” Oecologia, vol. 174, no. 3, pp. 739–750, 2014.
- Tom Haynes, Stephen Beal, Franz Essl, and James M. Bullock, “Phenology predicts the native and invasive range limits of common ragweed,” Global Change Biology, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 192–202, 2014.