- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 645983, 47 pages
Metabolic Regulation of a Bacterial Cell System with Emphasis on Escherichia coli Metabolism
1Kyushu Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Iizuka 820-8502, Japan
2Institute of Advanced Bioscience, Keio University, Yamagata, Tsuruoka 997-0017, Japan
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editors: W. Antonin, C. F. S. Bonafe, and T. B. Ng
Copyright © 2013 Kazuyuki Shimizu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu Matsuoka, and Kazuyuki Shimizu, “Metabolicregulation of <i>Escherichia coli</i> cultivated under anaerobic and aerobic conditions in response to the specific pathway gene knockouts,” Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, vol. 04, no. 03, pp. 455–468, 2013.
- Yane Luo, Tao Zhang, and Hui Wu, “The transport and mediation mechanisms of the common sugars in Escherichia coli,” Biotechnology Advances, 2014.
- Maria Mooshammer, Wolfgang Wanek, Ieda Haemmerle, Lucia Fuchslueger, Florian Hofhansl, Anna Knoltsch, Joerg Schnecker, Mounir Takriti, Margarete Watzka, Birgit Wild, Katharina M. Keiblinger, Sophie Zechmeister-Boltenstern, and Andreas Richter, “Adjustment of microbial nitrogen use efficiency to carbon: nitrogen imbalances regulates soil nitrogen cycling,” Nature Communications, vol. 5, 2014.
- Guy Aidelberg, Benjamin D Towbin, Daphna Rothschild, Erez Dekel, Anat Bren, and Uri Alon, “Hierarchy of non-glucose sugars in Escherichia coli,” BMC Systems Biology, vol. 8, no. 1, 2014.
- Alejandro Negrete, and Joseph Shiloach, “Constitutive expression of the sRNA GadY decreases acetate production and improves E. coli growth,” Microbial Cell Factories, vol. 14, no. 1, 2015.
- Dan Wang, Chandresh Thakker, Ping Liu, George N. Bennett, and Ka-Yiu San, “Efficient production of free fatty acids from soybean meal carbohydrates,” Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2015.
- Aitor de las Heras, Esteban Martínez-García, Maria Rosa Domingo-Sananes, and Víctor de Lorenzo, “ Widening functional boundaries of the σ 54 promoter Pu of Pseudomonas putida by defeating extant physiological constraints ,” Mol. BioSyst., vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 734–742, 2015.