- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 645983, 47 pages
Metabolic Regulation of a Bacterial Cell System with Emphasis on Escherichia coli Metabolism
1Kyushu Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Iizuka 820-8502, Japan
2Institute of Advanced Bioscience, Keio University, Yamagata, Tsuruoka 997-0017, Japan
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editors: W. Antonin, C. F. S. Bonafe, and T. B. Ng
Copyright © 2013 Kazuyuki Shimizu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yane Luo, Tao Zhang, and Hui Wu, “The transport and mediation mechanisms of the common sugars in Escherichia coli,” Biotechnology Advances, 2014.
- Maria Mooshammer, Wolfgang Wanek, Ieda Haemmerle, Lucia Fuchslueger, Florian Hofhansl, Anna Knoltsch, Joerg Schnecker, Mounir Takriti, Margarete Watzka, Birgit Wild, Katharina M. Keiblinger, Sophie Zechmeister-Boltenstern, and Andreas Richter, “Adjustment of microbial nitrogen use efficiency to carbon: nitrogen imbalances regulates soil nitrogen cycling,” Nature Communications, vol. 5, 2014.