- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 649043, 8 pages
Experimental Investigations on the Induced Anisotropy of Mechanical Properties in Polycarbonate Films
1Department of Polymer Engineering Paderborn (KTP), University of Paderborn, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
2Laboratory for Technical Mechanics (LTM), University of Paderborn, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
Received 22 January 2013; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editors: K. Hokamoto, Y. Kusano, Y. Masuda, and S. Matsuya
Copyright © 2013 Andrea Wibbeke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Dammann, I. Caylak, and R. Mahnken, “Experimental Investigation of PC-Films Using Optical Measurements,” International Polymer Processing, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 260–271, 2014.
- Rolf Mahnken, and Christian Dammann, “Simulation of strain-induced anisotropy for polymers with weighting functions,” Archive of Applied Mechanics, vol. 84, no. 1, pp. 21–41, 2014.
- Björn Rohde, Andrea Wibbeke, Hans-Peter Heim, and Volker Schöppner, “The Manufacture of Hot-Compacted Layered Composite Systems Made of Oriented Semifinished PP-Films,” ISRN Polymer Science, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.