- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 651684, 9 pages
“Critical” Cosmology in Higher Order Gravity
1Department of Information and Media Studies, Yamaguchi Junior College, Hofu-shi, Yamaguchi 747-1232, Japan
2Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Yamaguchi-shi, Yamaguchi 753-8512, Japan
Received 11 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editors: R. Parwani and A. Sanyal
Copyright © 2013 Nahomi Kan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Douglas Singleton, and Hans-Juergen Schmidt, “Isotropic universe with almost scale-invariant fourth-order gravity,” Journal Of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 6, 2013.
- Nahomi Kan, Koichiro Kobayashi, and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, “Critical higher order gravities in higher dimensions,” Physical Review D, vol. 88, no. 4, 2013.
- Nahomi Kan, and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, “Critical Combinations of Higher-Order Terms in Einstein-Maxwell Theory and Compactification,” Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.