- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670130, 19 pages
Singlet Generation from Triplet Excitons in Fluorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
Organic Electroactive Materials Research Group, Department of Physics, University of Durham, Durham DH1 3LE, UK
Received 22 August 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editors: I. A. Hümmelgen and E. J. Nassar
Copyright © 2013 A. P. Monkman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen-Yi Hung, Guan-Cheng Fang, Yuh-Chia Chang, Ting-Yi Kuo, Pi-Tai Chou, Shih-Wei Lin, and Ken-Tsung Wong, “Highly Efficient Bilayer Interface Exciplex For Yellow Organic Light-Emitting Diode,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 5, no. 15, pp. 6826–6831, 2013.
- Jun Wang, and Weizhi Li, “Adjusting White OLEDs with Yellow Light Emission Phosphor Dye and Ultrathin NPB Layer Structure,” International Journal Of Photoenergy, 2013.
- Zhiming Wang, Ying Feng, Shitong Zhang, Yu Gao, Zhao Gao, Yanming Chen, Xiaojuan Zhang, Ping Lu, Bing Yang, Ping Chen, Yuguang Ma, and Shiyong Liu, “Construction of high efficiency non-doped deep blue emitters based on phenanthroimidazole: remarkable substitution effects on the excited state properties and device performance,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 16, no. 38, pp. 20772–20779, 2014.
- Dongdong Zhang, Lian Duan, Chen Li, Yilang Li, Haoyuan Li, Deqiang Zhang, and Yong Qiu, “High-Efficiency Fluorescent Organic Light-Emitting Devices Using Sensitizing Hosts with a Small Singlet-Triplet Exchange Energy,” Advanced Materials, vol. 26, no. 29, pp. 5050–5055, 2014.
- Chizu Sekine, Yoshiaki Tsubata, Takeshi Yamada, Makoto Kitano, and Shuji Doi, “Recent progress of high performance polymer OLED and OPV materials for organic printed electronics,” Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, vol. 15, no. 3, 2014.
- David Graves, Vygintas Jankus, Fernando B. Dias, and Andrew Monkman, “Photophysical Investigation of the Thermally Activated Delayed Emission from Films of m-MTDATA: PBD Exciplex,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 24, no. 16, pp. 2343–2351, 2014.
- Weijun Li, Yuyu Pan, Ran Xiao, Qiming Peng, Shitong Zhang, Dongge Ma, Feng Li, Fangzhong Shen, Yinghui Wang, Bing Yang, and Yuguang Ma, “Employing similar to 100% Excitons in OLEDs by Utilizing a Fluorescent Molecule with Hybridized Local and ChargeTransfer Excited State,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1609–1614, 2014.
- Ying W. Soon, Safa Shoaee, Raja Shahid Ashraf, Hugo Bronstein, Bob C. Schroeder, Weimin Zhang, Zhuping Fei, Martin Heeney, Iain McCulloch, and James R. Durrant, “Material Crystallinity as a Determinant of Triplet Dynamics and Oxygen Quenching in Donor Polymers for Organic Photovoltaic Devices,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 1474–1482, 2014.
- Aaron Breivogel, Myeongjin Park, Donggu Lee, Stefanie Klassen, Angelika Kuehnle, Changhee Lee, Kookheon Char, and Katja Heinze, “Push-Pull Design of Bis(tridentate) Ruthenium(II) Polypyridine Chromophores as Deep Red Light Emitters in Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells,” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 2014, no. 2, pp. 288–295, 2014.
- Jie Zhou, Ping Chen, Xu Wang, Yan Wang, Yi Wang, Feng Li, Minghui Yang, Yan Huang, Junsheng Yu, and Zhiyun Lu, “Charge-transfer-featured materials—promising hosts for fabrication of efficient OLEDs through triplet harvesting via triplet fusion,” Chemical Communications, vol. 50, no. 57, pp. 7586, 2014.