- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 691707, 11 pages
Probabilistic Multiagent Reasoning over Annotated Amalgamated F-Logic Ontologies
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics, Pavlinska 2, 42000 Varaždin, Croatia
Received 2 May 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editors: H. A. Guvenir, J. A. Hernandez, and C. Kotropoulos
Copyright © 2013 Markus Schatten. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Nonaka and H. Takeuchi, The Knowledge-Creating Company, How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation, Oxford University Press, 1995.
- F. Nietzsche, “Über wahrheit und lüge im außermoralischen sinn,” 1873, http://www.textlog.de/455.html.
- P. Bonacich, “Factoring and weighting approaches to clique identification,” Journal of Mathematical Sociology, vol. 2, pp. 113–120, 1972.
- M. Kifer, G. Lausen, and J. Wu, “Logical foundations of object-oriented and frame-based languages,” Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 741–843, 1995.
- S. Wasserman and K. Faust, “Social network analysis, methods and applications,” in Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences, Cambridge University Press, 1994.
- P. Mika, Social Networks and the Semantic Web, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- S. Brin, “The anatomy of a large-scale hypertextual Web search engine,” Computer Networks, vol. 30, pp. 107–117, 1998.
- L. Page, S. Brin, R. Motwani, and T. Winograd, “The pagerank citation ranking: bringing order to the web,” 1999.
- A. Lovrenčić and M. Čubrilo, “Amalgamation of heterogeneous data sources using amalgamated annotated hilog,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Conference on Intelligent Engineering Systems (INES'99), 1999.
- Y. Zhu and X. Li, “Distributed pagerank computation based on iterative aggregation-disaggregation methods,” in Proceedings of the 14th ACM international conference on Information and knowledge management, pp. 578–585, 2005.
- J. Golbeck and J. Hendler, “Accuracy of metrics for inferring trust and reputation in semantic web-based social networks,” in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference (EKAW '04), pp. 116–131, October 2004.
- U. Kuter and J. Golbeck, “Using probabilistic confidence models for trust inference in web-based social networks,” ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, vol. 10, no. 2, article 8, 2010.
- J. Sabater and C. Sierra, “Reputation and social network analysis in multi-agent systems,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents adn Multiagent Systems (AAMAS '02), pp. 475–482, New York, NY, USA, July 2002.
- M. Richardson, R. Agrawal, and P. Domingos, “Trust management for the semantic web,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Semantic Web Conference, pp. 351–368, 2003.
- M. Schatten, Programming Languages for Autopoiesis Facilitating Semantic Wiki Systems [Ph.D. thesis], University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics, Varaždin, Croatia, 2010.
- M. Schatten, “Knowledge management in semantic social networks,” Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, pp. 1–31, 2012.