- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 692484, 21 pages
Nanoporous Gold Electrodes and Their Applications in Analytical Chemistry
Department of Chemistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1001 West Main Street, Richmond, VA 23284-2006, USA
Received 9 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editors: N. Chaniotakis, D. Kara, V. A. Lemos, E. Lodyga-Chruscinska, and B. Rittich
Copyright © 2013 Maryanne M. Collinson. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jay Patel, Logudurai Radhakrishnan, Bo Zhao, Badharinadh Uppalapati, Rodney C. Daniels, Kevin R. Ward, and Maryanne M. Collinson, “Electrochemical Properties of Nanostructured Porous Gold Electrodes in Biofouling Solutions,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 23, pp. 11610–11618, 2013.
- Junhua Jiang, Xinying Wang, and Lei Zhang, “Nanoporous gold microelectrode prepared from potential modulated electrochemical alloying-dealloying in ionic liquid,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 111, pp. 114–119, 2013.
- Chang Hong Bak, Kwanghyun Kim, Kyoungok Jung, Jin-Baek Kim, and Ji-Hyun Jang, “Efficient photoelectrochemical water splitting of nanostructured hematite on a three-dimensional nanoporous metal electrode,” J. Mater. Chem. A, vol. 2, no. 41, pp. 17249–17252, 2014.
- Renyun Zhang, and Hakan Olin, “Porous Gold Films-A Short Review on Recent Progress,” Materials, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 3834–3854, 2014.
- Ahmed A. Farghaly, and Maryanne M. Collinson, “Electroassisted Codeposition of Sol–Gel Derived Silica Nanocomposite Directs the Fabrication of Coral-like Nanostructured Porous Gold,” Langmuir, vol. 30, no. 18, pp. 5276–5286, 2014.
- Wei Gong, Chun Liu, Hankun Yang, Bowen Gao, Lei Su, Hong Qiu, and Xueji Zhang, “Template-assisted evaporation deposition of Au nanoparticles for fabrication of hierarchical porous Au film modified electrodes and their salt concentration-dependent capacitive current,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 714, pp. 116–121, 2014.