- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 745783, 19 pages
A Lifespan Developmental-Stage Approach to Tobacco and Other Drug Abuse Prevention
Departments of Preventive Medicine and Psychology, Institute for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Received 3 March 2013; Accepted 26 March 2013
Academic Editors: A. Adan, J. C. Chen, P. Mannelli, and G. Rubio
Copyright © 2013 Steve Sussman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Steve Sussman, and Meghan B. Moran, “Hidden addiction: Television,” Journal of Behavioral Addictions, vol. 1, no. -1, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Steve Sussman, and Jeffrey Jensen Arnett, “Emerging Adulthood: Developmental Period Facilitative of the Addictions,” Evaluation & The Health Professions, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 147–155, 2014.
- K. L. Kumpfer, “Family-Based Interventions for the Prevention of Substance Abuse and Other Impulse Control Disorders in Girls,” ISRN Addiction, vol. 2014, pp. 1–23, 2014.
- Seyed Ramin Radfar, Sarah J. Cousins, Schwann Shariatirad, Alireza Noroozi, and Richard A. Rawson, “Methamphetamine Use Among Patients Undergoing Methadone Maintenance Treatment in Iran; a threat for Harm Reduction and Treatment Strategies: A Qualitative Study,” International Journal of High Risk Behaviors and Addiction, vol. Inpress, no. Inpress, 2016.
- Marianna Masiero, Silvia Riva, Chiara Fioretti, and Gabriella Pravettoni, “Pediatric Blood Cancer Survivors and Tobacco Use across Adolescence and Emerging Adulthood: A Narrative Review,” Frontiers in Psychology, vol. 7, 2016.