- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 762412, 10 pages
Role of Elicitors in Inducing Resistance in Plants against Pathogen Infection: A Review
Department of Biochemistry, College of Basic Science and Humanities (COBS&H), Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 001, India
Received 5 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editors: D. Hoja-Lukowicz, A.-M. Lambeir, and A. Matsuura
Copyright © 2013 Meenakshi Thakur and Baldev Singh Sohal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diego Durango, Natalia Pulgarin, Fernando Echeverri, Gustavo Escobar, and Winston Quinones, “Effect of Salicylic Acid and Structurally Related Compounds in the Accumulation of Phytoalexins in Cotyledons of Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Cultivars,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 10609–10628, 2013.
- Alicia N. Massa, and Kevin L. Childs, “Abiotic and Biotic Stress Responses in Solanum tuberosum Group Phureja DM1-3 516 R44 as Measured through Whole Transcriptome Sequencing,” Plant Genome, vol. 6, no. 3, 2013.
- Ahmed M. Zeitoun, Marta Preisner, Marta Preisner, Anna Kulma, Lucyna Dymińska, Jerzy Hanuza, Michal Starzycki, and Jan Szopa, “ Does biopolymers composition in seeds contribute to the flax resistance against the Fusarium infection? ,” Biotechnology Progress, 2014.
- Khaled Al-Taweel, W. G. Dilantha Fernando, and Anita L. Brule-Babel, “Transcriptome profiling of wheat differentially expressed genes exposed to different chemotypes of Fusarium graminearum,” Theoretical and Applied Genetics, vol. 127, no. 8, pp. 1703–1718, 2014.
- Beatrice Corsi, Luca Riccioni, and Cinzia Forni, “In vitro cultures of Actinidia deliciosa (A. Chev) C.F. Liang & A.R. Ferguson: a tool to study the SAR induction of chitosan treatment,” Organic Agriculture, 2014.
- R. Roberti, S. Galletti, P.L. Burzi, H. Righini, S. Cetrullo, and C. Perez, “Induction of defence responses in zucchini (Cucurbita pepo) by Anabaena sp. water extract,” Biological Control, 2014.
- Msizi I. Mhlongo, Lizelle A. Piater, Paul A. Steenkamp, Ntakadzeni E. Madala, and Ian A. Dubery, “Priming agents of plant defence stimulate the accumulation of mono- and di-acylated quinic acids in cultured tobacco cells,” Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology, 2014.
- Margarita V. Shternshis, Anatoly A. Belyaev, Nina S. Matchenko, Tatyana V. Shpatova, and Anastasya A. Lelyak, “Possibility of biological control of primocane fruiting raspberry disease caused by Fusarium sambucinum,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015.
- Magdalena Szechyńska-Hebda, Iwona Wąsek, Gabriela Gołębiowska, Ewa Dubas, Iwona Żur, and Maria Wędzony, “Photosynthesis-dependent physiological and genetic crosstalk between cold acclimation and cold-induced resistance to fungal pathogens in triticale (Triticosecale Wittm.),” Journal of Plant Physiology, vol. 177, pp. 30–43, 2015.
- Yee-Min Kwan, Sariah Meon, Chai-Ling Ho, and Mui-Yun Wong, “Cloning of nitric oxide associated 1 (NOA1) transcript from oil palm (Elaeis guineensis) and its expression during Ganoderma infection,” Journal of Plant Physiology, vol. 174, pp. 131–136, 2015.
- Wojciech Warabieda, “ The effect of methyl jasmonate and acibenzolar-S-methyl on the populations of the European red mite ( Panonychus ulmi Koch) and Typhlodromus pyri Scheut. in apple orchards, as well as on the yield and growth of apple trees ,” International Journal of Acarology, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Layth Sbaihat, Keiko Takeyama, Takeharu Koga, Daigo Takemoto, and Kazuhito Kawakita, “ Induced Resistance in Solanum lycopersicum by Algal Elicitor Extracted from Sargassum fusiforme ,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.