- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 762412, 10 pages
Role of Elicitors in Inducing Resistance in Plants against Pathogen Infection: A Review
Department of Biochemistry, College of Basic Science and Humanities (COBS&H), Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 001, India
Received 5 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editors: D. Hoja-Lukowicz, A.-M. Lambeir, and A. Matsuura
Copyright © 2013 Meenakshi Thakur and Baldev Singh Sohal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diego Durango, Natalia Pulgarin, Fernando Echeverri, Gustavo Escobar, and Winston Quinones, “Effect of Salicylic Acid and Structurally Related Compounds in the Accumulation of Phytoalexins in Cotyledons of Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Cultivars,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 10609–10628, 2013.
- Alicia N. Massa, and Kevin L. Childs, “Abiotic and Biotic Stress Responses in Solanum tuberosum Group Phureja DM1-3 516 R44 as Measured through Whole Transcriptome Sequencing,” Plant Genome, vol. 6, no. 3, 2013.
- Ahmed M. Zeitoun, Marta Preisner, Marta Preisner, Anna Kulma, Lucyna Dymińska, Jerzy Hanuza, Michal Starzycki, and Jan Szopa, “ Does biopolymers composition in seeds contribute to the flax resistance against the Fusarium infection? ,” Biotechnology Progress, 2014.
- Khaled Al-Taweel, W. G. Dilantha Fernando, and Anita L. Brule-Babel, “Transcriptome profiling of wheat differentially expressed genes exposed to different chemotypes of Fusarium graminearum,” Theoretical and Applied Genetics, vol. 127, no. 8, pp. 1703–1718, 2014.