- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 768647, 8 pages
Does Changeover by an Experienced Open Prostatic Surgeon from Open Retropubic to Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy Mean a Step Forward or Backward?
1Department of Urology, Pediatric Urology and Urologic Oncology, Kliniken Essen-Mitte, Henricistraβe 92, 45136 Essen, Germany
2Institute for Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology, University of Duisburg-Essen, Hufelandstraβe 55, 45122 Essen, Germany
3Die Gesundheitsunion, Urology Health Center, Alter Markt 5-7, 42275 Wuppertal, Germany
Received 19 December 2012; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editors: J. Bentel, Z. S. Guo, R. Nahta, D. Peng, and R. V. Sionov
Copyright © 2013 Michael Musch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Subhashini Ayloo, Eduardo Fernandes, and Nabajit Choudhury, “Learning curve and robot set-up/operative times in singly docked totally robotic Roux-en-Y Gastric bypass,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 1629–1633, 2014.