- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 812029, 25 pages
Clinical Presentation, Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita
Department of Dermatology, University of Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lübeck, Germany
Received 8 May 2013; Accepted 2 June 2013
Academic Editors: C. K. Janniger, F. Kaneko, E. Nagore, and E. Pasmatzi
Copyright © 2013 Ralf J. Ludwig. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Atsushi Shimizu, Artem Vorobyev, Hiroaki Iwata, Karsten Seeger, Katja Bieber, Navina Chrobok, Juergen Westermann, Rudolf Manz, Benjamin Tiburzy, Kathrin Kalies, Sarah Leineweber, Detlef Zillikens, Joerg Koehl, Ralf J. Ludwig, and Akira Ishiko, “B Cells, Dendritic Cells, and Macrophages Are Required To Induce an Autoreactive CD4 Helper T Cell Response in Experimental Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 191, no. 6, pp. 2978–2988, 2013.
- Robert L. Sheridan, and David Greenhalgh, “Special Problems in Burns,” Surgical Clinics of North America, vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 781–791, 2014.
- Kana Kawase, Yoko Oshitani, Yoko Mizutani, En Shu, Etsuko Fujine, and Mariko Seishima, “Inflammatory Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita Effectively Treated with Minocycline,” Acta Dermato-Venereologica, vol. 94, no. 5, pp. 615–616, 2014.