- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 834240, 7 pages
Development and Validation of High Performance Liquid Chromatography Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Ambroxol and Doxofylline in Their Combined Tablet Dosage Form
1Vidyasthali Institute of Technology, Science and Management, Durgapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018, India
2Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy, Geetanjali University, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313002, India
Received 3 June 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editors: A. Bouklouze, D. Kara, and A. Orte
Copyright © 2013 Neha Singhal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. D. Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, New Delhi, India, 6th edition, 2010.
- British Pharmacopoeia, vol. 2, The Department of Health: The Stationary Office, London, UK, 2009.
- M. Avhad and C. G. Bonde, “Development and validation of simultaneous uvspectrophotometric method for the determination of levofloxacin and ambroxol in tablets,” International Journal of ChemTech Research, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 873–888, 2009.
- P. S. Lakshmana, M. Srinivasan, S. Thiagarajan, and Q. Marina, “Simultaneous determination of gatifloxacin and ambroxol hydrochloride in a tablet formulation by liquid chromatography,” Pharmaceutica Analytica Acta, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 1–3, 2010.
- D. S. Nikam and S. C. Aswale, “Stability indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and roxithromycin in bulk and tablet dosage form,” International Journal of Pharma Research and Development, vol. 2, no. 10, pp. 87–92, 2012.
- M. Sudhir, B. N. N. Rao, D. H. H. Theja, M. S. Prakash, P. Ramalingam, and A. M. Mohan Der, “Development of stability indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous determination of azithromycin and ambroxol HCl (SR) in the tablet formulation,” Der Pharmacia Lettre, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 803–810, 2012.
- M. V. Dhoka and S. S. Chopade, “Method development & comparative statistical evaluation of HPLC & HPTLC method for simultaneous estimation of cefodrixil monohydrate & ambroxol hydrochloride,” Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 203–212, 2012.
- A. B. Patel, S. G. Patel, D. P. Patel, B. H. Patel, and M. M. Patel, “Stability indicating HPTLC method development and validation for estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and cetrizine dihydrochloride in combined tablet dosage form,” International Research Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 95–99, 2011.
- E. A. Sharma and N. J. Shah, “Development and validation of high performance thin layer chromatography method for simultaneous estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and desloratidine hydrochloride in their combined tablet dosage form,” International Research Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 305–308, 2012.
- R. K. Trivedi, M. C. Patel, and S. B. Jadhav, “A rapid, stability indicating RP-UPLC method for simultaneous determination of ambroxol hydrochloride, cetirizine hydrochloride and antimicrobial preservatives in liquid pharmaceutical formulation,” Scientia Pharmaceutica, vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 525–543, 2011.
- Indian Pharmacopoeia, vol. III, Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ghaziabad, India, 2010.
- M. M. Kamila, N. Mondal, and L. K. Ghosh, “Development and validation of spectrophotometric method for estimation of anti-asthmatic drug doxofylline in bulk and pharmaceutical formulation,” Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 523–525, 2007.
- D. K. Jain, P. Patel, A. Kushwaha, R. S. Raghuwanshi, and N. Jain, “Simultaneous determination of Salbutamol sulphate and doxophylline in tablets by reverse phase liquid chromatography,” Der Pharmacia Lettre, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 56–62, 2011.
- A. Mittal and S. Parmar, “Development and validation of rapid HPLC method for determination of doxofylline in bulk drug and pharmaceutical dosage forms,” Journal of Analytical Chemistry, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 293–297, 2010.
- N. G. Patre, L. Sathiyanarayanan, M. V. Mahadik, and S. R. Dhaneshwar, “A validated, stability-indicating HPTLC method for analysis of doxofylline,” Journal of Planar Chromatography, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 345–348, 2009.
- L. R. Snyder, J. L. Glajch, and J. J. Kirkland, Practical HPLC Method Development, John Wiley & Sons, 2nd edition, 1997.
- A. H. Beckett and J. B. Stenlake, Practical Pharmaceutical Chemistry, part 2, CBS Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi, India, 4th edition, 1997.
- P. D. Sethi, HPLC: Quantitative Analysis of Pharmaceutical Formulation, CBS Publications, , New Delhi, India, 1996.
- ICH, Q2 (R1), Validation of Analytical Procedures: Text and Methodology, 2005.
- US FDA, Technical Review Guide: Validation of Chromatographic Methods, 1993.
- ICH Harmonized Tripartite Guideline, Validation of Analytical Procedure Methodology, Q2B, pp. 1–8, 1996.