- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 835371, 24 pages
The Determination of Arsenic Compounds: A Critical Review
Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 17 December 2012
Academic Editors: A. Bouklouze, P. Campíns-Falcó, and A. Troiani
Copyright © 2013 Julian Tyson. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tomohiro Narukawa, Toshihiro Suzuki, Kazumi Inagaki, and Akiharu Hioki, “Extraction techniques for arsenic species in rice flour and their speciation by HPLC-ICP-MS,” Talanta, 2014.
- Stanislav Musil, Asta H. Petursdottir, Andrea Raab, Helga Gunnlaugsdottir, Eva Knipp, and Joerg Feldmann, “Speciation without Chromatography Using Selective Hydride Generation: Inorganic Arsenic in Rice and Samples of Marine Origin,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 993–999, 2014.
- Asta H. Petursdottir, Nils Friedrich, Stanislav Musil, Andrea Raab, Helga Gunnlaugsdottir, Eva M. Krupp, and Joerg Feldmann, “Hydride generation ICP-MS as a simple method for determination of inorganic arsenic in rice for routine biomonitoring,” Analytical Methods, vol. 6, no. 14, pp. 5392–5396, 2014.
- Robert Clough, Chris F. Harrington, Steve J. Hill, Yolanda Madrid, and Julian F. Tyson, “Atomic spectrometry updates. Review of advances in elemental speciation,” Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 1158, 2014.