- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 851713, 14 pages
Determination of 25 Trace Element Concentrations in Biological Reference Materials by ICP-MS following Different Microwave-Assisted Acid Digestion Methods Based on Scaling Masses of Digested Samples
1Centro Nacional de Aceleradores (CNA), Universidad de Sevilla, Thomas Alba Edison 7, 41092 Seville, Spain
2Departamento de Fisica Aplicada I, E.T.S. de Ingenieria Agronomica, Universidad de Sevilla, Carretera Utrera km. 1, 41013 Seville, Spain
3Technische Universität München, Physics Department E12, James-Franck-Straße 1, 85748 Garching bei München, Germany
Received 28 April 2013; Accepted 26 May 2013
Academic Editors: H. Alemu, G. Drochioiu, D. J. Fletouris, F. Kandemirli, A. Orte, and I. Zhukov
Copyright © 2013 S. M. Enamorado-Báez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Santiago Enamorado, José M. Abril, Antonio Delgado, José L. Más, Oliva Polvillo, and José M. Quintero, “Implications for food safety of the uptake by tomato of 25 trace-elements from a phosphogypsum amended soil from SW Spain,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2013.
- Jose M. Quintero, Santiago Enamorado, Jose L. Mas, Jose M. Abril, Oliva Polvillo, and Antonio Delgado, “Phosphogypsum amendments and irrigation with acidulated water affect tomato nutrition in reclaimed marsh soils from SW Spain,” Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 809, 2014.
- S.M. Enamorado-Báez, J.M. Gómez-Guzmán, E. Chamizo, and J.M. Abril, “Levels of 25 trace elements in high-volume air filter samples from Seville (2001-2002): Sources, enrichment factors and temporal variations,” Atmospheric Research, 2014.
- J.F.P. Oaten, M.D. Hudson, A.C. Jensen, and I.D. Williams, “Effects of organism preparation in metallothionein and metal analysis in marine invertebrates for biomonitoring marine pollution,” Science of The Total Environment, vol. 518-519, pp. 238–247, 2015.