- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 901096, 6 pages
A Model of Endogenous Growth: The Case of an Innovative Economy
1Laboratory CLERSE, University of Lille 1, Cité Scientifique, 59655 Villeneuve d’Ascq Cedex, France
2Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, West University of Timisoara, Strada J. H. Pestalozzi, Nr. 16, 300115 Timisoara, Romania
Received 5 August 2013; Accepted 14 November 2013
Academic Editors: D. M. Hanink, B. Junquera, Y. Shiftan, and J. Zarnikau
Copyright © 2013 Constantin Chilarescu and Ioana Viasu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. M. Grossman and E. Helpman, Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1991.
- P. Romer, “Endogenous technological change,” Journal of Economic History, vol. 98, no. 5, pp. 71–102, 1990.
- C. Eriksson, “Market failures in the R&D growth model with endogenous labor supply,” Journal of Public Economics, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 445–454, 1996.
- M. Funke and H. Strulik, “On endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety,” European Economic Review, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 491–515, 2000.
- L. G. Arnold, “Endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety: a comment,” European Economic Review, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 1599–1605, 2000.
- M. A. Gómez, “Transitional dynamics in an endogenous growth model with physical capital, human capital and R and D,” Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, vol. 9, no. 1, article 5, 2005.
- T. N. Sequeira, “Transitional dynamics of an endogenous growth model with an erosion effect,” Manchester School, vol. 76, no. 4, pp. 436–452, 2008.
- M. Iacopetta, “Phases of economic development and the transitional dynamics of an innovation-education growth model,” European Economic Review, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 317–330, 2010.
- M. Iacopetta, “Formal education and public knowledge,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 676–693, 2011.
- D. W. Jorgenson and B. M. Fraumeni, “Education and productivity growth in a market economy,” Atlantic Economic Journal, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 1–25, 1993.