- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 938625, 22 pages
A Review on the Structural Studies of Batteries and Host Materials by X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy
Department of Industrial Chemistry “Toso Montanari,” University of Bologna, Viale del Risorgimento 4, 40136 Bologna, Italy
Received 25 March 2013; Accepted 17 April 2013
Academic Editors: S. X. Dou, F. M. Labajos, Z. Luo, and Y. Masuda
Copyright © 2013 Marco Giorgetti. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brandon R. Long, Jason R. Croy, Fulya Dogan, Matthew R. Suchomel, Baris Key, Jianguo Wen, Dean J. Miller, Michael M. Thackeray, and Mahalingam Balasubramanian, “ Effect of Cooling Rates on Phase Separation in 0.5Li 2 MnO 3 ·0.5LiCoO 2 Electrode Materials for Li-Ion Batteries ,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 3565–3572, 2014.
- Marco Giorgetti, Domenica Tonelli, Mario Berrettoni, Giuliana Aquilanti, and Marco Minicucci, “Copper hexacyanoferrate modified electrodes for hydrogen peroxide detection as studied by X-ray absorption spectroscopy,” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 965–973, 2014.
- Cyril Marino, Bernard Fraisse, Manfred Womes, Claire Villevieille, Laure Monconduit, and Lorenzo Stievano, “ At the Heart of a Conversion Reaction: An Operando X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Investigation of NiSb 2 , a Negative Electrode Material for Li-Ion Batteries ,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 141121145824001, 2014.
- Daniel Buchholz, Jie Li, Stefano Passerini, Giuliana Aquilanti, Diandian Wang, and Marco Giorgetti, “X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Investigation of Lithium-Rich, Cobalt-Poor Layered-Oxide Cathode Material with High Capacity,” ChemElectroChem, 2014.
- Joshua D. Sugar, Farid El Gabaly, William C. Chueh, Kyle R. Fenton, Tolek Tyliszczak, Paul G. Kotula, and Norman C. Bartelt, “High-resolution chemical analysis on cycled LiFePO4 battery electrodes using energy-filtered transmission electron microscopy,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 246, pp. 512–521, 2014.
- Mariya Zhuravleva, Stephan Friedrich, and Charles L. Melcher, “The europium oxidation state in CsSrI3:Eu scintillators measured by X-ray absorption spectroscopy,” Optical Materials, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 670–674, 2014.
- Enyuan Hu, Seong-Min Bak, Jue Liu, Xiqian Yu, Yongning Zhou, Steven N. Ehrlich, Xiao-Qing Yang, and Kyung-Wan Nam, “Oxygen-Release-Related Thermal Stability and Decomposition Pathways of LixNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Cathode Materials,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 1108–1118, 2014.