- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Veterinary Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 941275, 23 pages
Breed-Predispositions to Cancer in Pedigree Dogs
Queen’s Veterinary School Hospital, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 OES, UK
Received 1 October 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editors: F. Napolitano and R. L. Page
Copyright © 2013 Jane M. Dobson. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. P. Byrne, L. Woolford, and T. M. Booth, “Penile haemangiosarcoma in a breeding stallion,” Equine Veterinary Education, 2014.
- L. Marconato, E. Zorzan, M. Giantin, S. Di Palma, S. Cancedda, and M. Dacasto, “Concordance of c-kit Mutational Status in Matched Primary and Metastatic Cutaneous Canine Mast Cell Tumors at Baseline,” Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 547–553, 2014.
- Camille A. McAloney, Kevin A. T. Silverstein, Jaime F. Modiano, and Anindya Bagchi, “Polymorphisms within the Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase gene (TERT) in four breeds of dogs selected for difference in lifespan and cancer susceptibility,” Bmc Veterinary Research, vol. 10, 2014.
- Kim M. Boerkamp, Erik Teske, Lonneke R. Boon, Guy C. M. Grinwis, Lindsay van den Bossche, and Gerard R. Rutteman, “Estimated incidence rate and distribution of tumours in 4,653 cases of archival submissions derived from the Dutch golden retriever population,” Bmc Veterinary Research, vol. 10, 2014.