- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 948547, 5 pages
RP-HPLC Method Development and Validation for Simultaneous Estimation of Clarithromycin and Paracetamol
Department of Quality Assurance, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara-Punjab 144411, India
Received 11 June 2013; Accepted 21 July 2013
Academic Editors: B. J. Birch, C. M. Chan, R. N. Rao, and B. Rittich
Copyright © 2013 Sadana Gangishetty and Surajpal Verma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Adam, E. Glaser-Caldow, J. Wachter et al., “Comparative efficacy of clarithromycin modified-release and clarithromycin immediate-release formulations in the treatment of lower respiratory tract infection,” Clinical Therapeutics, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 585–595, 2001.
- J. M. Zuckerman, “Macrolides and ketolides: azithromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin,” Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 621–649, 2004.
- A. Giannopoulos, G. Koratzanis, E. J. Giamarellos-Bourboulis, C. Panou, I. Adamakis, and H. Giamarellou, “Pharmacokinetics of clarithromycin in the prostate: implications for the treatment of chronic abacterial prostatitis,” Journal of Urology, vol. 165, no. 1, pp. 97–99, 2001.
- P. G. Davey, “The pharmacokinetics of clarithromycin and its 14-OH metabolite,” Journal of Hospital Infection, vol. 19, pp. 29–37, 1991.
- M. E. Bosch, A. J. R. Sánchez, F. S. Rojas, and C. B. Ojeda, “Determination of paracetamol: historical evolution,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 291–321, 2006.
- M. Khanmohammadi, M. Soleimani, F. Morovvat, A. B. Garmarudi, M. Khalafbeigi, and K. Ghasemi, “Simultaneous determination of paracetamol and codeine phosphate in tablets by TGA and chemometrics,” Thermochimica Acta, vol. 530, pp. 128–132, 2012.
- Y. Ozkan, A. Savaser, Y. Ozalp, and A. Isimer, “Dissolution properties of different designed and formulated salbutamol tablet dosage forms,” Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 33–41, 2000.