- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 253627, 6 pages
Study of Structural and Phase Transition of Nickel Metal
Thai Nguyen University of Education, No. 20 Luong Ngoc Quyen, Thai Nguyen, Vietnam
Received 23 December 2013; Accepted 14 January 2014; Published 9 March 2014
Academic Editors: M. Fantini and S. Sombra
Copyright © 2014 Pham Huu Kien. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Waseda and S. Tamaki, “Structures of 3d-transition metals in the liquid state,” Philosophical Magazine, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 273–281, 1975.
- P. K. Leung and J. G. Wright, “Structural investigations of amorphous transition element films: II. Chromium, iron, manganese and nickel,” Philosophical Magazine, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 995–1108, 1974.
- T. Ichikawa, “The assembly of hard spheres as a structure model of amorphous iron,” Physica Status Solidi (A) Applied Research, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 293–302, 1975.
- Y. Waseda, “The structure of liquids, amorphous solids and solid fast ion conductors,” Progress in Materials Science, vol. 26, pp. 1–122, 1981.
- T. Egami and Y. Waseda, “Atomic size effect on the formability of metallic glasses,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 64, no. 1-2, pp. 113–134, 1984.
- R. S. Liu, D. W. Qi, and S. Wang, “Subpeaks of structure factors for rapidly quenched metals,” Physical Review B, vol. 45, p. 451, 1991.
- J. M. Lopez and M. Silbert, “Structural diffusion model calculations of the pair distribution function of aluminium: from the liquid to the amorphous phase,” Solid State Communications, vol. 69, no. 5, pp. 585–587, 1989.
- S. Solhjoo, A. Simchi, and H. Aashuri, “Molecular dynamics simulation of melting, solidification and remelting processes of aluminum,” Transaction of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 36, no. 13, 2012.
- S. Ozgen and E. Duruk, “Molecular dynamics simulation of solidification kinetics of aluminium using Sutton-Chen version of EAM,” Materials Letters, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1071–1075, 2004.
- A. Sarkar, P. Barat, and P. Mukherjee, “Molecular dynamics simulation of rapid solidification of aluminum under pressure,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 22, no. 17, pp. 2781–2785, 2008.
- V. V. Hoang, “Computer simulation of the effects of B and P concentrations on microstructure in amorphous Fe-B and Fe-P alloys,” Physica B, vol. 348, no. 1–4, pp. 347–352, 2004.
- P. K. Hung and P. H. Kien, “New model for tracer-diffusion in amorphous solid,” European Physical Journal B, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 119–125, 2010.
- P. K. Hung, P. H. Kien, and L. T. Vinh, “Evidence of “microscopic bubbles” and a new diffusion mechanism for amorphous alloys,” Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, vol. 22, no. 3, Article ID 035401, 2010.
- V. V. Hoang and N. H. Cuong, “Local icosahedral order and thermodynamics of simulated amorphous Fe,” Physica B: Condensed Matter, vol. 404, no. 2, pp. 340–346, 2009.