- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 816012, 9 pages
Electrooxidation of Indomethacin at Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes-Modified GCE and Its Determination in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Biological Fluids
Post Graduate Department of Studies in Chemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad 580 003, India
Received 31 December 2013; Accepted 19 February 2014; Published 30 March 2014
Academic Editors: A. Amine and S. Girousi
Copyright © 2014 Sanjeevaraddi R. Sataraddi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. W. Bisits, “Preterm labour. The present and future of tocolysis,” Best Practice and Research: Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, vol. 21, pp. 857–868, 2007.
- K.-I. Mawatari, F. Iinuma, and M. Watanabe, “Fluorimetric determination of indomethacin in human serum by high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with post-column photochemical reaction with hydrogen peroxide,” Journal of Chromatography: Biomedical Applications, vol. 491, no. 2, pp. 389–396, 1989.
- A. F. Arruda and A. D. Campiglia, “Phosphorimetric determination of indomethacin in pharmaceutical formulations,” Analyst, vol. 122, no. 6, pp. 559–562, 1997.
- N. Fouzia, A. Tehseen, M. Amina, and N. Saima, “Spectrophotometric determination of indomethacin using partial least square method,” Proceedings of the PAS: Pakistan Academy of Sciences, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 173–179, 2007.
- H. Kubo, Y. Umiguchi, and T. Kinoshita, “Fluorometric determination of indomethacin in serum by high performance liquid chromatography with in-line alkaline hydrolysis,” Chromatographia, vol. 33, no. 7-8, pp. 321–324, 1992.
- M. Otsuka, H. Tanabe, K. Osaki, K. Otsuka, and Y. Ozaki, “Chemoinformetrical evaluation of dissolution property of indomethacin tablets by near-infrared spectroscopy,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 96, no. 4, pp. 788–801, 2007.
- K. M. Jensen, “Determination of indomethacin in serum by an extractive alkylation technique and gas-liquid chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography, vol. 153, no. 1, pp. 195–202, 1978.
- L. Novákova, L. Matysová, L. Havlíková, and P. Solich, “Development and validation of HPLC method for determination of indomethacin and its two degradation products in topical gel,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 37, pp. 899–905, 2005.
- A. Merkoçi, “Nanobiomaterials in electroanalysis,” Electroanalysis, vol. 19, no. 7-8, pp. 739–741, 2007.
- M. Trojanowicz, “Analytical applications of carbon nanotubes: a review,” TrAC: Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 480–489, 2006.
- S. Iijima, “Helical microtubules of graphitic carbon,” Nature, vol. 354, no. 6348, pp. 56–58, 1991.
- P. M. Ajayan, “Nanotubes from Carbon,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 99, no. 7, pp. 1787–1799, 1999.
- J. M. Nugent, K. S. V. Santhanam, A. Rubio, and P. M. Ajayan, “Fast electron transfer kinetics on multiwalled carbon nanotube microbundle electrodes,” Nano Letters, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 87–91, 2001.
- A. Merkoci, “Carbon nanotubes in analytical sciences,” Microchimica Acta, vol. 152, pp. 157–174, 2006.
- J. J. Gooding, “Nanostructuring electrodes with carbon nanotubes: a review on electrochemistry and applications for sensing,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 50, no. 15, pp. 3049–3060, 2005.
- C. E. Banks and R. G. Compton, “New electrodes for old: from carbon nanotubes to edge plane pyrolytic graphite,” Analyst, vol. 131, no. 1, pp. 15–21, 2006.
- G.-C. Zhao, Z.-Z. Yin, L. Zhang, and X.-W. Wei, “Direct electrochemistry of cytochrome c on a multi-walled carbon nanotubes modified electrode and its electrocatalytic activity for the reduction of H2O2,” Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 256–260, 2005.
- G. D. Christian and W. C. Purdy, “The residual current in orthophosphate medium,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 363–367, 1962.
- B. Rezaei and S. Damiri, “Voltammetric behavior of multi-walled carbon nanotubes modified electrode-hexacyanoferrate(II) electrocatalyst system as a sensor for determination of captopril,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 324–331, 2008.
- D. K. Gosser, Cyclic Voltammetry: Simulation and Analysis of Reaction Mechanisms, Wiley-VCH, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- E. Laviron, “General expression of the linear potential sweep voltammogram in the case of diffusionless electrochemical systems,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 19–28, 1979.
- A. J. Bard and L. R. Faulkner, Electrochemical Methods Fundamentals and Applications, Wiley, 2nd edition, 2004.
- Y. Wu, X. Ji, and S. Hu, “Studies on electrochemical oxidation of azithromycin and its interaction with bovine serum albumin,” Bioelectrochemistry, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 91–97, 2004.