- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 864020, 13 pages
Weighed Nonlinear Hybrid Neural Networks in Underground Rescue Mission
1Institute of System Engineering, Faculty of Science, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu, Zhenjiang 212013, China
2College of Finance and Economics, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu, Zhenjiang 212013, China
3Department of Computer Science, School of Applied Science, Kumasi Polytechnic, P.O. Box 854, Kumasi, Ghana
4Computer Science and Technology, School of Computer Science & Telecommunication, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu, Zhenjiang 212013, China
Received 25 September 2013; Accepted 11 November 2013; Published 22 January 2014
Academic Editors: O. Castillo, K. W. Chau, D. Chen, and P. Kokol
Copyright © 2014 Hongxing Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. O. Ansong, H. X. Yao, and J. S. Huang, “Radial and sigmoid basis functions neural networks in wireless sensor routing topology control in underground mine rescue operation based on particle swarm optimization,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks-Hindawi, vol. 2013, Article ID 376931, 14 pages, 2013.
- R. Neruda and P. Kudová, “Learning methods for radial basis function networks,” Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1131–1142, 2005.
- C. T. Cheng, J. Y. Lin, and Y. G. C. Sun, “Long-term prediction of discharges in Manwan hydropower using adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference systems models,” in Advances in Natural Computation, vol. 3498 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 1152–1161, 2005.
- D. Broomhead and D. Lowe, “Multivariate functional interpolation and adaptive networks,” Complex System, vol. 2, pp. 321–355, 1988.
- Y. Chen, C. Chuah, and Q. Zhao, “Network configuration for optimal utilization efficiency of wireless sensor networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 92–107, 2008.
- P. S. Rajpal, K. S. Shishodia, and G. S. Sekhon, “An artificial neural network for modeling reliability, availability and maintainability of a repairable system,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 91, no. 7, pp. 809–819, 2006.
- W. Jang, W. M. Healy, and S. J. Mirosław, “Wireless sensor networks as part of a web-based building environmental monitoring system,” Automation in Construction, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 729–736, 2008.
- M. S. Pan, C. H. Tsai, and Y. C. Tseng, “Emergengy guiding and monitoring application in indoor 3D environment by Wireless Sensor Network,” Internation Journal Os Sensor Netwourk, vol. 1, pp. 2–10, 2006.
- S. Zarifzadeh, A. Nayyeri, and N. Yazdani, “Efficient construction of network topology to conserve energy in wireless ad hoc networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 160–173, 2008.
- R. Riaz, A. Naureen, A. Akram, A. H. Akbar, K. Kim, and H. Farooq Ahmed, “A unified security framework with three key management schemes for wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 31, no. 18, pp. 4269–4280, 2008.
- S. L. Goh and D. P. Mandic, “An augmented CRTRL for complex-valued recurrent neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1061–1066, 2007.
- L. A. B. Munoz and J. J. V. Ramosy, “Similarity-based heterogeneous neural networks,” Engineering Letters, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 103–116, 2007.
- R. Taormina, K. Chau, and R. Sethi, “Artificial neural network simulation of hourly groundwater levels in a coastal aquifer system of the Venice lagoon,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 1670–1676, 2012.
- K. Leblebicioglu and U. Halici, “Infinite dimensional radial basis function neural networks for nonlinear transformations on function spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 1649–1654, 1997.
- F. Fernández-Navarro, C. Hervás-Martínez, J. Sanchez-Monedero, and P. A. Gutiérrez, “MELM-GRBF: a modified version of the extreme learning machine for generalized radial basis function neural networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 16, pp. 2502–2510, 2011.
- C. L. Wu, K. W. Chau, and Y. S. Li, “Predicting monthly streamflow using data-driven models coupled with data-preprocessing techniques,” Water Resources Research, vol. 45, no. 8, Article ID W08432, 2009.
- C. E. A. Cheng, “Long-term prediction of discharges in Manwan Reservoir using artificial neural network models,” in Advances in Neural Networks—ISNN 2005, vol. 3498 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 1040–1045, 2005.
- H. H. Zhang, M. Genton, and P. Liu, “Compactly supported radial basis function kernels,” 2004.
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 1942–1945, December 1995.
- J. Eberhart, R. Eberhart, and Y. Shi, “Particle swarm optimization: developments, applications and resources,” IEEE, vol. 1, pp. 81–86, 2001.
- R. Malhotra and A. Negi, “Reliability modeling using Particle Swarm optimisation,” International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 275–283, 2013.
- D. Gies and Y. Rahmat-Samii, “Particle swarm optimization for reconfigurable phase-differentiated array design,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 168–175, 2003.
- F. Valdez, P. Melin, and C. Oscar, “An improved evolutionary method with fuzzy logic for combining Particle Swarm optimization and genetic algorithms,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 2625–2632, 2011.
- J. Zhang and K. Chau, “Multilayer ensemble pruning via novel multi-sub-swarm particle swarm optimization,” Journal of Universal Computer Science, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 840–858, 2009.
- F. Valdez, P. Melin, and O. Castillo, “Parallel Particle Swarm optimization with parameters adaptation using fuzzy logic,” in Proceedings of the 11th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (MICAI '12), vol. 2, pp. 374–385, San Luis Potosi, Mexico, October 2012.
- J. Peng and C. P. Y. Pan, “Particle swarm optimization RBF for gas emission prediction,” Journal of Safety Science and Technology, vol. 7, pp. 77–85, 2011.
- G. Ren, Z. Huang, Y. Cheng, X. Zhao, and Y. Zhang, “An integrated model for evacuation routing and traffic signal optimization with background demand uncertainty,” Journal of Advanced Transportation, vol. 47, pp. 4–27, 2013.
- X. Feng, Z. Xiao, and X. Cui, “Improved RSSI algorithm for wireless sensor networks in 3D,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, vol. 7, no. 16, pp. 5866–5873, 2011.
- F. Valdez and P. Melin, “Neural network optimization with a hybrid evolutionary method that combines particle swarm and genetic algorithms with fuzzy rules,” in Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society (NAFIPS '08), New York, NY, USA, May 2008.
- F. Fernandez-Navarro, C. Hervas-Martınez, P. A. Gutierrez, J. M. Pena-Barragan, and F. Lopez-Granados, “Parameter estimation of q-Gaussian. Radial Basis Functions Neural Networks with a Hybrid Algorithm for binary classification,” Neurocomputing, vol. 75, pp. 123–134, 2012.
- H. Soh, S. Lim, T. Zhang et al., “Weighted complex network analysis of travel routes on the Singapore public transportation system,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 24, pp. 5852–5863, 2010.
- C. K. S. Kumar, R. Sukumar, and M. Nageswari, “Sensors lifetime enhancement techniques in wireless sensor networks—a critical review,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology & Security, vol. 3, pp. 159–164, 2013.
- S. Li and F. Qin, “A dynamic neural network approach for solving nonlinear inequalities defined on a graph and its application to distributed, routing-free, range-free localization of WSNs,” Neurocomputing, vol. 117, pp. 72–80, 2013.