- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 904657, 7 pages
Synthesis and Mesomorphic Properties of New Fluorinated Schiff Base Liquid Crystals
Department of Chemical Science, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Jln Universiti, Bandar Barat, 31900 Kampar, Perak, Malaysia
Received 10 September 2013; Accepted 21 October 2013; Published 16 January 2014
Academic Editors: S. X. Dou, H. Higashimura, V. Ji, and B. Li
Copyright © 2014 Sie-Tiong Ha and Teck-Leong Lee. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chi-Kien Seou, Sie-Tiong Ha, Yip-Foo Win, Siew-Ling Lee, and Guan-Yeow Yeap, “Synthesis and phase transition behaviours of new non-symmetric liquid crystal dimers,” Liquid Crystals, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Jozef Krajčovič, Alexander Kovalenko, Patricie Heinrichová, Martin Vala, and Martin Weiter, “Solid-state deep blue and UV fluorescent dyes based on para-bis(2-thienyl)phenylene,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 167, pp. 222–226, 2015.