- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Allergy
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 510380, 7 pages
The Relationship between Mold Exposure and Allergic Response in Post-Katrina New Orleans
1Department of Epidemiology, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 1440 Canal Street SL-18, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
2Allergy and Immunology, Ochsner Health System, 1514 Jefferson Highway, Jefferson, LA 70121, USA
3Department of Biostatistics, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 1440 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
4Faculty of Biological Science, The University of Tulsa, 600 S. College, Tulsa, OK 74104, USA
Received 12 November 2009; Revised 30 March 2010; Accepted 3 April 2010
Academic Editor: Ting Fan Leung
Copyright © 2010 Felicia A. Rabito et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- O. M. Ige, O. G. Arinola, O. Oluwole, A. G. Falade, A. G. Falusi, T. Aderemi, D. Huo, O. I. Olopade, and C. O. Olopade, “Atopy Is Associated with Asthma in Adults Living in Rural and Urban Southwestern Nigeria,” Journal Of Asthma, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 894–900, 2011.
- Tim K. Takaro, Kim Knowlton, and John R. Balmes, “Climate change and respiratory health: current evidence and knowledge gaps,” Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 349–361, 2013.