- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Allergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 341282, 9 pages
Integrin and GPCR Crosstalk in the Regulation of ASM Contraction Signaling in Asthma
1Department of Physiology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, MD9, 2 Medical Drive, Singapore 117597
2Department of Surgery, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119228
Received 29 April 2012; Accepted 24 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yassine Amrani
Copyright © 2012 Chun Ming Teoh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- George D. Dalton, Lynda J. Peterson, and Allyn C. Howlett, “CB1 cannabinoid receptors promote maximal FAK catalytic activity by stimulating cooperative signaling between receptor tyrosine kinases and integrins in neuronal cells,” Cellular Signalling, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 1665–1677, 2013.
- Suriyan Ponnusamy, Eric Lattmann, Pornthip Lattmann, Thirumagal Thiyagarajan, Balaram N. Padinjarethalakal, and Ramesh Narayanan, “Novel, isoform-selective, cholecystokinin A receptor antagonist inhibits colon and pancreatic cancers in preclinical models through novel mechanism of,” Oncology Reports, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 2097–2106, 2016.