- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Allergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 593784, 9 pages
Airway Smooth Muscle as a Target in Asthma and the Beneficial Effects of Bronchial Thermoplasty
Firestone Institute for Respiratory Health, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada L8N 3Z5
Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 1 August 2012
Academic Editor: Ynuk Bossé
Copyright © 2012 Luke J. Janssen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. Kaukel, R. Eberhardt, and F. Herth, “Bronchiale Thermoplastie,” Der Pneumologe, 2013.
- Petra Seidel, and Michael Roth, “Anti-Inflammatory Dimethylfumarate: A Potential New Therapy for Asthma?,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Felix J. F. Herth, and Maren Schuhmann, “Bronchial thermoplasty: interventional therapy in asthma,” Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 22–29, 2014.
- Wei-Lun Chiang, Tzu-Tsen Lin, Radhakrishnan Sureshbabu, Wei-Tso Chia, Hsu-Chan Hsiao, Hung-Yi Liu, Chih-Man Yang, and Hsing-Wen Sung, “A rapid drug release system with a NIR light-activated molecular switch for dual-modality photothermal/antibiotic treatments of subcutaneous abscesses,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2014.
- Ahmed Lazrak, Judy Creighton, Zhihong Yu, Svetlana Komarova, Stephen F. Doran, Saurabh Aggarwal, Charles W. Emala, Vandy P. Stober, Carol S. Trempus, Stavros Garantziotis, and Sadis Matalon, “Hyaluronan mediates airway hyperresponsiveness in oxidative lung injury,” American Journal Of Physiology-Lung Cellular And Molecular Physiology, vol. 308, no. 9, pp. L891–L903, 2015.