- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Allergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 790910, 5 pages
Induction of Specific Immunotherapy with Hymenoptera Venoms Using Ultrarush Regimen in Children: Safety and Tolerance
1Christine Kühne-Center for Allergy Research and Education, University Children's Hospital Zurich, Steinwiesstraße 75, 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
2Children's Allergy and Asthma Hospital, Hochgebirgsklinik Davos, 7265 Davos, Switzerland
Received 14 April 2011; Accepted 16 June 2011
Academic Editor: Mary Beth Hogan
Copyright © 2012 Alice Köhli-Wiesner et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vincenzo Patella, Giovanni Florio, Ada Giuliano, Carmine Oricchio, Giuseppe Spadaro, Gianni Marone, and Arturo Genovese, “Hymenoptera Venom Immunotherapy: Tolerance and Efficacy of an Ultrarush Protocol versus a Rush and a Slow Conventional Protocol,” Journal of Allergy, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- C. Ponvert, “What's new in pediatric allergology in 2012? Anaphylaxis, food, drug and insect allergy (A review of the 2012 international literature),” Revue Francaise D Allergologie, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 482–503, 2013.
- Robbie D. Pesek, and Richard F. Lockey, “Treatment of Hymenoptera venom allergy,” Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 340–346, 2014.
- Jeong Hwan Park, Bo Kyung Yim, Jun-Hwan Lee, Sanghun Lee, and Tae-Hun Kim, “Risk Associated with Bee Venom Therapy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.