- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Allergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 969861, 2 pages
Comment on “Therapeutic Effects and Biomarkers in Sublingual Immunotherapy: A Review”
Allergy Associates of La Crosse, Ltd., Onalaska, WI 54650, USA
Received 4 May 2012; Accepted 29 May 2012
Copyright © 2012 George F. Kroker et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. O. Eifan, S. Keles, N. N. Bahceciler, and I. B. Barlan, “Anaphylaxis to multiple pollen allergen sublingual immunotherapy,” Allergy, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 567–568, 2007.
- H. De Groot and A. Bijl, “Anaphylactic reaction after the first dose of sublingual immunotherapy with grass pollen tablet,” Allergy, vol. 64, no. 6, pp. 963–964, 2009.
- M. M. Cochard and P. A. Eigenmann, “Sublingual immunotherapy is not always a safe alternative to subcutaneous immunotherapy,” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 124, no. 2, pp. 378–379, 2009.
- L. Blazowski, “Anaphylactic shock because of sublingual immunotherapy overdose during third year of maintenance dose,” Allergy, vol. 63, no. 3, p. 374, 2008.
- La Crosse Method; Sublingual Immunotherapy Practice Protocol, Allergychoices, La Crosse, Wis, USA, 2008.
- M. S. Morris, A. Lowery, D. S. Theodoropoulos, R. D. Duquette, and D. L. Morris, “Quality of life improvements with sublingual immunotherapy: a prospective study of efficacy,” Journal of Allergy, vol. 2012, Article ID 253879, 6 pages, 2012.