- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Amino Acids
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 352538, 11 pages
The Catalytic Machinery of a Key Enzyme in Amino Acid Biosynthesis
1Department of Chemistry, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH 43606, USA
2Structural Biology Lab, Cold Spring Harbor Labs, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA
3Rocky Mountain Labs, National Institutes of Health, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA
4Department of Pharmacology, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Received 2 October 2010; Accepted 7 November 2010
Academic Editor: Shandar Ahmad
Copyright © 2011 Ronald E. Viola et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rajender Kumar, and Prabha Garg, “Molecular Modeling and Active Site Binding Mode Characterization of Aspartate beta-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase Family,” Molecular Informatics, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 377–383, 2013.
- Bharani Thangavelu, Alexander G. Pavlovsky, and Ronald Viola, “ Structure of homoserine O -acetyltransferase from Staphylococcus aureus : the first Gram-positive ortholog structure ,” Acta Crystallographica Section F Structural Biology Communications, vol. 70, no. 10, pp. 1340–1345, 2014.
- Rajender Kumar, Prabha Garg, and P.V. Bharatam, “ Shape-based virtual screening, docking, and molecular dynamics simulations to identify Mtb -ASADH inhibitors ,” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Bharani Thangavelu, Pravin Bhansali, and Ronald E. Viola, “Elaboration of a Fragment Library Hit Produces Potent and Selective Aspartate semialdehyde Dehydrogenase Inhibitors,” Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2015.
- Rajender Kumar, Prabha Garg, and P.V. Bharatam, “ Pharmacoinformatics analysis to identify inhibitors of Mtb -ASADH ,” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, pp. 1–14, 2015.
- Gopal Dahal, and Ronald E. Viola, “ Structure of a fungal form of aspartate semialdehyde dehydrogenase from Cryptococcus neoformans ,” Acta Crystallographica Section F Structural Biology Communications, vol. 71, no. 11, pp. 1365–1371, 2015.
- Qinqin Li, Zhixia Mu, Rong Zhao, Gopal Dahal, Ronald E. Viola, Tao Liu, Qi Jin, and Sheng Cui, “Structural Insights into the Tetrameric State of Aspartate-β-semialdehyde Dehydrogenases from Fungal Species,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, pp. 21067, 2016.