- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Amino Acids
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 463183, 6 pages
Crystal Structure of L-Histidinium 2-Nitrobenzoate
1Department of Physics, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai 625 021, India
2Department of Physics, Sethu Institute of Technology, Pulloor, Kariapatti 626115, India
3Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad 500 007, India
Received 12 December 2011; Accepted 19 January 2012
Academic Editor: Andrei Malkov
Copyright © 2012 Subramanian Natarajan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Moovendaran, S.A. Martin Britto Dhas, and S. Natarajan, “Growth and characterization of l-histidinium 2-nitrobenzoate single crystals: A new NLO material,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 2012.
- Mohd. Shkir, “Investigation on the key features of L-Histidinium 2-nitrobenzoate (LH2NB) for optoelectronic applications: A comparative study,” Journal of King Saud University - Science, 2016.