- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [8 citations: 8 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Applied Chemistry have been cited 8 times. The following is a list of the 8 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Applied Chemistry.
- N. Kanagathara, M.K. Marchewka, S. Gunasekaran, and G. Anbalagan, “Kinetics and Mechanical Studies of Melaminium bis(trichloroacetate) dihydrate,” Acta Physica Polonica A, vol. 126, no. 3, pp. 827–832, 2014.
- Kwang Ho Kim, Robert C. Brown, Matthew Kieffer, and Xianglan Bai, “Hydrogen donor-assisted solvent liquefaction of lignin to short-chain alkylphenols using a micro reactor/GC system,” Energy & Fuels, pp. 140829062117002, 2014.
- Mohammad A. Chowdhury, “The controlled release of bioactive compounds from lignin and lignin-based biopolymer matrices,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 65, pp. 136–147, 2014.
- Xiaomin Cui, Jidong Liang, and Dongqi Wang, “Optimization of integrated electrochemical oxidation and biodegradation (EO-BD) for Kraft lignin,” Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology, 2014.
- V. Sangeetha, K. Gayathri, P. Krishnan, N. Sivakumar, N. Kanagathara, and G. Anbalagan, “Growth, structural, crystallisation, thermal decomposition and dielectric behaviour of melaminium bis(hydrogen oxalate) single crystal,” Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2014.
- T. Siva, K. Kamaraj, and S. Sathiyanarayanan, “Electrosynthesis of poly(aniline-co-o-phenylenediamine) film on steel and its corrosion protection performance,” Progress in Organic Coatings, 2014.
- Ravindra Kumar Gautam, Ackmez Mudhoo, Giusy Lofrano, and Mahesh Chandra Chattopadhyaya, “Biomass–derived biosorbents for metal ions sequestration: Adsorbent modification and activation methods and adsorbent regeneration,” Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2013.
- Karen Hudson-Edwards, and Joanne Santini, “Arsenic-Microbe-Mineral Interactions in Mining-Affected Environments,” Minerals, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 337–351, 2013.