- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Addiction have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Addiction.
- Samantha M. Bitter, Caleb M. Adler, James C. Eliassen, Wade A. Weber, Jeffrey A. Welge, Joaquin Burciaga, Paula K. Shear, Stephen M. Strakowski, and Melissa P. DelBello, “Neurofunctional changes in adolescent cannabis users with and without bipolar disorder,” Addiction, 2014.
- Joseph Cox, Emilie Maurais, Lina Hu, Erica EM Moodie, Stephanie Law, Nikki Bozinoff, Sahar Saeed, Marina B. Klein, Martin Potter, Kathleen Rollet, Mark Hull, Mark Tyndall, Curtis Cooper, and John Gill, “Correlates of drug use cessation among participants in the Canadian HIV-HCV Co-infection Cohort,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2014.
- Hui Wang, Jianxiong Deng, Xiaolan Zhou, Ciyong Lu, Jinghui Huang, Guoliang Huang, Xue Gao, and Yuan He, “The nonmedical use of prescription medicines among high school students: A cross-sectional study in Southern China,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, vol. 141, pp. 9–15, 2014.
- Benjamin J. Becerra, Monideepa B. Becerra, Miryam C. Gerdine, and Jim E. Banta, “Religion, Acculturation, and Incarceration: Determinants of Substance Use among Hispanic Adults in the United States,” Journal of Environmental and Public Health, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- R. Kathryn McHugh, Suzanne Nielsen, and Roger D. Weiss, “Prescription Drug Abuse: From Epidemiology to Public Policy,” Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 2014.
- Ravindra Rao, Alok Agrawal, Kunal Kishore, and Atul Ambekar, “Delivery models of opioid agonist maintenance treatment in South Asia: a good beginning,” Bulletin of the World Health Organization, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 150–153, 2013.
- Cristina Mogro-Wilson, “Parenting in Puerto Rican Families,” Families in Society: The Journal of Contemporary Social Services, vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 235–241, 2013.
- S.R.S. Balodis, A.C. Thomas, and S.M. Moore, “Sensitivity to reward and punishment: Horse race and EGM gamblers compared,” Personality and Individual Differences, 2013.
- Jon M. Houck, Angela D. Bryan, and Sarah W. Feldstein Ewing, “Functional connectivity and cannabis use in high-risk adolescents,” The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 414–423, 2013.